Why does this board magically make any queer person who uses it insufferable, edgy, and on the verge of suicide?

Why does this board magically make any queer person who uses it insufferable, edgy, and on the verge of suicide?
Why do you do this?

Attached: 20211122_164904.png (304x240, 46.38K)

i-i was already depressed before i arrived. i like to think i'm none of the rest of these things.

Not on the verge of suicide, not even close. I'm pretty insufferable and edgy though

Attached: 1560048545598.jpg (827x1169, 346.92K)

nah, we fags come here because we're already insufferable, edgy, and on the verge of suicide

Attached: kms_08.jpg (820x692, 178.12K)

being an edgelord is cute and cool
captcha: NNRXX

I tried killing myself twice before finding here.

you're sorely mistaken, op. i come here when i'm feeling insufferable, edgy, and on the verge of suicide.

CRABS
IN
A
BUCKET

at first this board was a great outlet to vent/relate/hornypost but right from the start I felt like i shouldn't be here. Oh well, kinda hooked now.

I think we all had a bit of all those things before coming here. This board just gives us a place to indulge in it and be surrounded by people who enable it. And we stay because sometimes the threads are wholesome, sometimes it's a genuinely nice place to be. But the brainworms are always there, ready to seep in and take us even lower than we were before, and by the time you've noticed it, it's too late to go back, and suddenly you don't feel like you fit in with other queer spaces, or they might not even let you in if you're too fargone. So you stay here, while the brainworms fester within your brain and eat you from the inside, afraid that if you left you'd lose the one place you feel you really fit in
It's home :)

Well, there are a lot of people who feel immensely happy using this board, as if they are more satisfied, because the gore content is getting better or because they are evading taxes. Everything ends in death, user! All.

because all pretenses that life is anything besides material winners and material losers are dropped here
you pass or you don't
youngshits always are better than oldshits
winners and losers

fuck
too accurate

yes

I'm a straight cis dude(although I AM a former straight femboy, aged out) and I mostly come here because I am miserable and being around those even more miserable than me makes me realize it could always be worse.

>I AM a former straight femboy, aged out)
have you moved on for real? i've seen mtf trans who are super long term on hrt and started young enough just stop giving a shit

>I am miserable and being around those even more miserable than me makes me realize it could always be worse.
go to a gym and laugh at fat people or work at a hospital and compare yourself to the dying, then.

because it creates an insatiable desire for the Big Black Cocks that are being withheld from us!

um that Any Forums in general not this board sweaty

I considered going the HRT femboy route, but I wanted to be a father too much. I also have a breeding fetish so losing fertility would be a nightmare.

I am not so malicious as to ever mock someone like that, I'm not homophobic or transphobic. But being around other miserable people makes me feel leas alone and it's nice.

I just go here whenever I'm at a low point and going through it. I come here for the miserable solidarity of a bunch of people fighting to survive in their own miserable lives.

>but I wanted to be a father too much
i just couldn't imagine that idea at all for me
the idea of losing my fertility literally never concerned me

Are you a femboy or mtf? Are you into women?

I make have been fond of my feminine aesthetic, but I never questioned my gender ever.

I have had gay sex several times in my teens though, I experimented a bit and realized I just don't like men. That was also when I discovered I liked looking feminine.

I don't mind looking masculine either, I just like looking attractive and I looked more attractive as a femboy than a masculine dude. Now I look more attractive with a masculine aesthetic since I hit my 30s.