Into sph

>into sph
>over 5 inches

its over, isnt it

Attached: 1649574423121.webm (576x1024, 1.68M)

Not as over as being a chaser into sph

Find a girl with a blown out ass/pussy and have her cuck with you with massive dildos

caring about cock size is faggot behavior

>no adorable tranny to mog my slightly above average 6 inch penis
why even live!!!

vages exist for a reason you stupid fuck

Iktf user

I want to face fuck this dumbo looking bitch

wondering if that bloke 'pass' without all that makeup

Yes, for superior men with superior genes with huge cocks to inseminate

theres a webm of that and yes she does

i dont really have 20 grand lying around user, do you?

my bf is smaller than me and it's cute as hell

6.5" futamoder. Time and place, OP, let's go.

Her voice doesn't.

I'm a cis guy with a trans gf. I have a huge cock. No girl I have been with has ever been able to take it all.

Buy even though I'm 6"3 and she's 5"4.. hers is bigger. Even though I'm a muscle bound gorilla and she's a rail-thin waif.. she's packing a fucking bazooka whereas I have a mere sniper rifle. I mog monster energy drink cans, she mogs fucking thermoses.

Now given, we have a master / sub relationship where I control her every move, feeling, and thought. So I do make her tell me how big my cock is and moan about how huge it feels inside her.

But I know the truth even while that's happening. And the truth is not kino. SPH is literally the gayest shit and I hate it. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the feeling of her freakishly huge meat in my hand or mouth. But putting my own beside it and knowing despite being quite the freak myself, I'm so much smaller than a tiny little girl who wiggles her little ass and winks at me? No. It's horrible. Fuck you and fuck this thread.

Attached: 1653608035626.webm (478x850, 2.66M)

Keep going user I'm about to cum.

this is hot asf. need me a tranny with a bigger cock to top.

I meant cages lel

>into sph
>into size difference
>over 7”
>6ft tall
>only ever have submissive fantasies
god hates me

Oh, and we have both done extreme throat training but we are both bigger than the biggest dildos she has. She trained like 5 nights a week for like a year to take mine but I slacked in training and so I usually can't take her whole cock without puking. The few times I did, I couldn't talk right the next day. She takes mine however now with complete ease, opening her tiny mouth impossibly wide and sliding her teeth effortlessly to the base of my cock while her plump lips bulge out.

is ur gf even real user? this sounds like a larp...

oof

cages are hot in theory but they dont really work with my dick, too much loose skin and stuff

Attached: 1652619020366.jpg (957x767, 79.63K)

>they dont really work with my dick
there are many types though I'm sure you could find one that works for you

iktf

t. almost 7 inches

>want to be a top
>under 5 inches
You don't understand what true pain is.

>inb4 faggots tell me to troon
stfu, that's getting really old, really fast.