I'm detransitioning but don't want to tell my girlfriend so I replaced the E shots she gives me with T and it's been 3...

I'm detransitioning but don't want to tell my girlfriend so I replaced the E shots she gives me with T and it's been 3 weeks and she hasn't noticed

Attached: 1654379089135.jpg (333x293, 40.44K)

Absolute Godmode.

why are you detransitioning user?

Because I want to join the army and I don't want to end up a castrated middle aged person with no kids or partner
>inb4 screaming troons trying to FOMO

she knows and is replacing the t with estrogen

Is your gf trans?

lmfao
yeah buddy, that's gonna end well

Attached: smile.jpg (434x434, 43.22K)

have fun dying for israel you dumb faggot. maybe you'll have less dysphoria when your face gets blown off by an IED

>face gets blown off by an IED
Why are you so angry at OP

Anyone who challenges a troons transition or die mentality receives their malebrained rage

>malebrained
Nah, they're definitely femalebrained because I find them insufferable.

I’m just saying repoing through hypermasculinity seems to be common and have a poor success rate in my experience. You’re better off acting like a poofter.

because ZOGbots and aspiring ZOGbots deserve death

i cant wait for a rape allegation case like this. how many weeks of T before it qualifies as rape by misleading or whatever?

I think it's the same as secretly transition without telling someone, or actually, sleeping with someone without telling them you're trans.
So a bit of a non-issue really.
Flesh is flesh, if you're attracted enough to consent labels are noise.

>amerishart thinks all posters are American or serve Israel like them
LOL

you find a girlfriend who will jab you with E
and you choose to do THIS
YOU'RE INSANE DUDE

this would go terribly wrong, good thing you're just lying.

America is the only western country with an army

huge if true

Chances are you're permanently infertile already.