"trans flag for black trans people"

>"trans flag for black trans people"
>its literally the represser flag

who should have the right to the black stripe flag?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 11.09.39 PM.png (600x573, 65.02K)

why the hell do we feel the need to segregate flags by race?

>makes the flag for black people by eliminating the white color

Because fights for trans rights have mostly been aimed at changing the opinions of white people

Repressors are the most oppressed people of color, I think they get first dibs

Why separate flags by sexuality? They want something that represents them more, so there you go. It's as stupid as having a flag for any other fucking reason.

what?

seperate flags by sexuality because its a relevant distinction, a black trans flag implies the standard flag is "white"

someone post that hate crime chart plz

BECAUSE FIGHTS FOR TRANS RIGHTS HAVE MOSTLY BEEN AIMED AT WHITE PEOPLE

>replacement theory is fake bro, don't go down the alt-right pipeline and commit terrorism to save your people bro, white population declining doesn't matter bro

i dont understand it either. it feels like woke self segregation

people were pointing out that the white stripe was for nb and actively transitioning people and their response was basically "i dont care"

It should have a giant bruise over it, because that's what the black community does to trans women

the black doesn't really work with the light shades of pink/blue imo
this isn't much better but i think colors work a bit more

Attached: edit-black trans.png (562x329, 8.11K)

Sounds like a distinction to me. Probably more of one than something that's free to change throughout your lifetime, unlike race.

Wait till these morons find out how white and middle class the feminist movement was (and still is in the form of reactionary "radical feminism")

Intersectionality is real and black trans people face unique challenges. This is good

This is beyond stupid, but it does look good. Also, based androgynous flag.

blm-americans stealing my flag like they stole my wallet jeeeeez gimme a break

Attached: 2nx59x0hpb251.jpg (720x452, 125.29K)

You ARE the replacement, settler colonist retard

Did an elementary school student weite that text?