/mtfg/

blast to the past wonky fruit and teacups addition

Attached: 183bdce1110a034b445690a53eac4836--funny-fruit-funny-food.jpg (457x343, 26.09K)

PAUL THREAD

the one on the left looks like a horror movie doll. i think this ones a little scary but all the others have been bangers so im still very hapy

Attached: D433115B-120C-4646-82A5-5665C319A2B6.jpg (700x700, 91.19K)

thats really nice :). my sisters taller than me and my moms like 4'11 so we cant do that too much. but we share jackets, oversized sweaters and accessories like belts and hats and its quite nice. my sister is like a tiktok goth/emo so we have a tiny bit of overlap. my mom legit dresses like cruelly devile on a budget so i don't really borrow anything of hers other than shoes and hats

thanks for clarifying ur shoe sizes are stupid

damn son, where'd you find this

I love cute fruit and vegebles

Attached: 1533455905942.png (100x102, 5.8K)

It’s an album cover

Archive is gone please show soles

if only that was true

inbred

i wish the world saw me as a girl

Attached: 1649776838967.jpg (800x550, 55.73K)

I've eaten cow face, it's really good

WHY DOES Any Forums HATE LOADING TODAY

Attached: MUIyF4HPcCLozoY1M3nv2w-3viC4y8DQ4tluTQw8iWk.jpg (3000x4000, 955.22K)

shrines was better

Attached: Eu8sYSQVoAAH8Jn.jpg (900x830, 357.74K)

what flag is that?

USA 6 was average twenty years ago, today size 8 is average. A size 8 is a 38 eu size.

blm

lengua makes for the best tacos. ive eaten piglet face before but not cow

bitches love me

is still good right for afab? 6??

some of that is changes in sizing
Opposite direction from the clothes industry but yeah obesity contributed to that a lot

I don't get how people rave over lengua, I periodically try it from decent taco places every few years because I get convinced I just had a bad one and they all turn out icky.

I had a feeling you were going to make that joke but I thought you wouldn't

Attached: 1617990487531.png (110x193, 14.53K)

its fine.
somewhat related but veal is super overrated

most will relatively soon :)

sorry, i hesitated

it's the best right? the part that looks worst is actually the most delicious. lengua is tongue, so kinda face

Can you post your soles the archive is gone

Most younger women that are 16 17 years old today actually we're bigger than a size 8 I have a neighbor that has two teenage daughters and they were like size 11 shoes they're like 5 feet 9 inches tall. Black women United States even bigger shoe sizes. Hispanic people and people from South America were smaller shoes.

idk all women in my family are around my size and all women i know too maybe you americans are just fucking ugly

The average is closer to 8.5 than 8 I think in the states

i like it i am a freak though and like boiled tendon and chicken feet and liver and all sorts of weirdo stuff.
>most will relatively soon :)
i dont even know if most is enough for me. i posted in passgen and everyone said i passed but 1 and the 1 hurt me jhust as badly as all the other no passes i used to get combined.
sometimes. ugly parts of animal taste really good yea a lot of people just dont wanna learn a new texture. like people will waste money buying chicken wings when frog legs are way better.

Which one of these flags is a Any Forums chud supposed to use? I'm not a Any Forums chud, I just don't think this list is fully inclusive.

Try cabeza, cheek meat.

Lol my grandma is from Louisiana, I grew up early pepe the frog

the chaser flag obviously

Achillean

I have no idea wtf Achillean is but it sounds extremely gay and extremely Greek larpy do that fits Any Forums pretty perfectly

Attached: 1650560502665.jpg (2087x1925, 1.75M)

Attached: b46577.png (96x90, 1.69K)

Probably right, most shoes that are dress shoes (pumps) I wear an eight and a half and running shoes or tennis shoes I wear a size 8

is it bad that i feel really bad when pretty girls hurt themselves for attention and end up playing into it? its becoming a trend

when i say most i mean people who are just transphobic and know you're trans. once your hair grows out more or you style it differently im sure you'll pass to everyone you meet, u have a very fem face and body :)

Rep flag

i kinda wish i hadnt met my little cousins before i transitioned. one of them especially because I think he might end up being trans and I don't want my transition to like hurt him idk and they were also like the only people in my famiy who maybe could have not known me as a guy. my extended family might just disown me tho lol

Attached: 5c00fc6c12a7b-DkFHPXwVsAAdP2K-5bf54963951d8__700.jpg (700x636, 38.98K)

>someone posts cuts
>instantly think of her
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_3455.jpg (1122x2208, 649.93K)

tere are screencaps of her hisgender kat and making fun of her "patethic" cutting attempts