Is it possible to work for the CIA or FBI if you have a CS degree and are a trans woman

Is it possible to work for the CIA or FBI if you have a CS degree and are a trans woman

Attached: 1653172622904.jpg (1024x576, 108.58K)

thank you for submitting your application!
Please wait while we review your post history..

Any Forums is heavily moderated by feds so no

Yeah as long as your not crazy or have a bad background run ins with the law or history of mental health also drug free

Fug I have ptsd and gad diagnosis, is that too much to be a fed

Attached: shirakawa dance.gif (529x298, 2.69M)

applying won't hurt either way lol

am i the only one who would never even consider working for one of the giant tech companies JUST BECAUSE that'd potentially mean someone manually reviewing the giant folder of data/search history they have on me......

fuck that. its not even that bad but YUCK.

we're not quite there yet, background searches are still fairly rudimentary, even at the very top of tech companies. they usually won't scan normie social media let alone your fucking Any Forums posts
t. recently got background checked for a fagmama corp

I attended a national security conference and there was a solid amount of transgendas, myself included.
Enjoy cybersecurity. Keep us safe.

I worked in law enforcement for the better part of the decade. Rest assured, they all want trans people to die.

I was gonna say. My aunt was a tranny, and I found out very recently she used to work in netsec at the NSA lol. This was way back in the seventies. It really is pottery

Nah you should be fine. Like other user said it wouldn’t hurt to apply their gonna do a background check on you though like talk to your references and shit. Don’t lie you’ll be fine

of course. you just have to be a good groomer user.

and don't be a lolicon or criminal

Attached: FBI4.png (3401x4274, 3.62M)

I want to infiltrate transgender anarchist communities or militia groups as an informant and bait them into doing illegal stuff so they can be arrested. It would feel like larping and you'd be using your shitposting on /tttt/ history to socially navigate without getting caught as a glowie

Based, fuck commies

based.
the feds do that all the time. bait literal autistic people to commit crime so they can put them away and say they did something good. when they wouldn't have done those things in the first place

why would you want to work for the cia
you would have a more defendable job if you worked at a slaughterhouse or a debt collection agency

I'm an egoist and low empathy

I think that's a bit unfair. These people are known radicals, you can't just sit around doing nothing waiting for them to finally hurt people. This way, you provide a safe way for them to officially incriminate themselves with nobody getting hurt.

state/federal gubmint in most places tends to be way more woke than normal employers so it's actualy easier that private often. they arent nearly as worried about efficency and are far more worried about PR so it can be ome of the few places where being a tranner is actualy an asset and not an issue. the trick is keeping your head ons traight with all the autistic bs that comes with government chain of command bs

Attached: brie_facemelter-FJQy8McXIAAI3uC.jpg (1280x687, 187.59K)

But nothing would've happened if they weren't fucked with