Is it normal for a straight girl to think penises look really gross and ugly?

is it normal for a straight girl to think penises look really gross and ugly?

Attached: 1632061476099s.jpg (250x216, 6.51K)

doesn't sound very straight to me...

Yeah. Average straight women don’t think penises look *good* even if they enjoy dating men/having sex. Finding penises sexy is for extraordinarily horny women and gay men

If you like what men look like but don’t like dick date pooners. If you don’t like men at all just go for women

No. I think cocks are beautiful. You’re probably a lesbian.

women have such a fucked sexuality

Im not a straight girl but i like them as symbols of desire more than for their own sake. and its the most intimate part of a person, and most sensitive

t. agp hon with no clue about female sexuality

Girl, kiss a pussy, you'll know the inherent superiority, you're "straight" because you haven't had a pussy eaten by a girl.

Attached: images - 2022-06-04T230408.616.jpg (439x699, 59.16K)

>t. agp hon with no clue about female sexuality
I am AFAB and this is how all my female school friends would talk about sex. Maybe it’s something straight women grow out of as adults but certainly when we were teens they would express finding penises weird and ugly.

WTF a cis AFAB chaser for FTM???

because admitting to finding a penis hot with your 13 year old girlfriends is embarassing and humiliating they probably loved that shit when they got older though or became lesbos

Women have no taste, they're sexually attracted to their own cunts and nothing else. The only difference between a straight woman, a bi woman and a lesbian woman is how much they hate men.

straight women don't like cock, period. the only reason you see women hooking up with men is for the social and economic benefits

And whats the order?

delusional agps, why are they so narcissistic?

yes, user, i am so narcissistic that i also happen to think cis women are incapable of feeling attraction to trans girls. pure narcissism there

No I’m bisexual and I love the shape feel and taste of penis you’re a gay sry to tell you

I am better than you, yes.

Yes it's weird unless you are like 10
I think female sexuality is exactly the same as men, just the opposite. The only real difference being that women have to be mindful that men might kill or rape you.

Eat shit.

Yes it's normal, that's what makes them hot

Sounds like you're an agp coomer user. How dare you btw.

I'm a straight male and think vaginas are disgusting and smell gross, so...

Based

what the fuck?

straight women like dick about as much as straight men