/acegen/

Asexual General

Previous Thread: QOTT:
>How do you feel about LGBT?

Attached: 94a7008559bc86a9a152b51b0a66c6bb.jpg (683x683, 18.32K)

What are you doing here if you're not here to fap to something degenerate?

Is that what this board is for?

Is this just one user that keeps making acegens or a lot of anons?

i bullied an asexual kid in highschool. it found it funny to insist he secretly masturbated or liked sex.

That's actually kind of interesting. I wonder if there's an archetype for asexual bullying like there is for gay bullying.

yeah now i look back on it, i was basically sexually harassing him. i was attracted to him, and got off on making him feel uncomfortable.
i think that sometimes happens with people who bully gays too.
i'm not proud of it, obviously.

I never thought of the motivation coming from that angle, actually. Thought it was like holding power over someone else. Can't be changed now obviously, but thanks for sharing the psychology at least.

Feel free to make them too if you want.

So it is one user doing every ace thread. How terminally online are you?

Whenever there are gaps in civic and academic obligations. Hence the months-long gaps between bursts of activity.

>Feel free to make them too if you want.
I'm already making arogen though.

oo maybe we could combine forces & make an aro/ace gen?

forgot to quote

I'd be down for that, actually. Doesn't implicitly highlight the SAM.

sounds good to me. It also might have more people posting in the threads because at the moment we got some people in arogen & some people in acegen.

Why do Aromantics have their own flag? They're nothing but cis straight people that wanna have sex without dating or getting to know them.

Attached: _090.jpg (414x313, 80.77K)

It sucks being a high-test ace male. Feel like a unicorn at times lol. Had to reject a lot of men and women.
It's not like I'm even particularly attractive - sure I'm somewhat Any Forums but it's like for some reason if you deny an advance half the time it becomes a case of "forbidden fruit" and kicks a person into overdrive to seduce you.
> QOTT:
I don't really have any particular like or dislike about the group as a whole.
My only gripe is of course during June when companies use it as an obvious marketing ploy but conveniently leave the Middle Eastern logos untouched.
I guess I'd prefer if they said "We're only pandering to faggots so you guys buy our stuff." instead of the veneer of actually supporting the movement/cause.

Attached: acebird.png (466x462, 409.02K)

you obviously don't know what aromanticism is.

That's good, populations are thin enough that combining would be useful.

Same situation, though luckily I've never had a problem of suitors. Might be a level where people assume you're already "taken" or something.

I tend to be under the impression that aro automatically means aroace in most people's minds.