Less people hated you before you wanted "rights"

Less people hated you before you wanted "rights".
Almost like you're the real problem

Attached: 1654019931849.jpg (595x656, 51K)

who?

Fewer* people

same with women and blacks
what’s your point

In the 90s and 2000s trans people were relegated to a punch line in all media. That isn't being liked. That's being disliked and mocked.
Rights must be fought over before they are won.

true
they were happier back then too!!

maybe trans, definitely not LGB. we're definitely right now at the height for acceptance in the west and hopefully it continues.

>I have the right not to be mocked

Didn't say that nor do I think that.
I'm saying part of obtaining rights is making the case for them in a public way. This will rustle feathers. It is preferable to the previous status quo.

trans rights are just pathetic mentally ill men begging people not to make fun of them
it's pretty sad desu

What part of not being discriminated in housing, employment and public accomodations involves not being made fun of? It isn't about not being fun of. It's about letting people have equal access to the things you need to have a good life.

Nah lmao, if you only count active virulent hatred then yes. But most people had a negative IWNBAW opinion of trannies back in the 2000s. Nowadays it’s literally thoughtcrime to deny us space in liberal circles.

Hatred has gone up but acceptance has gone up by like twice that amount, pro-trans people basically didn’t exist in the public sphere until last decade

>pathetic mentally ill men

Once again, chuds prove the point that their ideology is bizarre and nonsensical. Why bring up only the men when pooners (who are women) make up OVER half the troon population now?

Why ask “what is a woman?” at a SCOTUS justice’s confirmation hearing but not “what is a man?”, when pooners are just as ourageously narcissistic and antisocial as trannies

No idea what ur talking about
probably referring to some edge case
I don't care
because I don't take female whining seriously

One of the most retarded things I've ever heard

Why take trannies seriously? We’re literally mentally ill autists

Not really edge cases. Data shows that trans people are disproportionally more homeless, less likely to be hired for a job despite the same qualifications, and all that other jazz. Also, assuming that you're OP, how is protesting for equal treatment in the workplace legal system a bad thing?

Do you feel better about your shitty life yet op

yes but they're also men and god's creatures
you just want special treatment

Why not? Practically every other group in society has the right not to be the singular perpetual punchline to every bad joke on TV. I do have the right to a life with dignity and if you try to take it from me I’ll shoot you down in the street like the dog you are, rightoid.

Kill yourself cumskin

Attached: 0BFB149E-E086-411A-BCE4-1D36EAB7D54B.jpg (718x105, 43.61K)

lol
wow what a stupid question
no both option

Look, everyone knows that stuff like diversity quotas and all that are special treatment. But, would you rather have the alternative of people getting fucked over by discrimination? These are programmes that undeniably make life better for a significant part of minority groups.

Trannies can have rights as long as they are receptive to me sexually harassing them

There are no such thing as creatures. They are God.