The meme that blacks are homophobic towards gays is actually real

The meme that blacks are homophobic towards gays is actually real

i've been surfing omegle for the past few days on the LGBT tags and whenever someone goes on to say something homophobic 90% of the time they're black.

i've only enountered one white homophobe in the 2 days i've been surfing omegle

every time i see a black person on there i prepare to be called a slur. admittedly the non american ones can be really nice and i've had a few cool conversations but 60% of the time i just get called a slur or they tell me to off myself which i just laugh at.

Attached: I have brain worms.png (64x64, 8.93K)

jesus christ what is that spacing

ngl they were probably DL looking for fun if they intentionally used LGBT tags aswell. they probably saw you were ugly and was so repulsed by you they started projecting their self hatred

the more visible LGBT people have gotten, the more rights they win, the for feral homophobes get. like if you look at all the laws homophobes are trying to pass, and end your search there, you’d think america has 0% acceptance of gay people.no one was trying to ban gay marriage or GSAs in schools in the 80s because lgbts weren’t visible, and didn’t have those rights.
there’s always been a bigger black lgbt counterculture. disco, drag shows,ball culture, OG gay bars, stonewall all started in the black lgbt community, in black neighborhoods. latinos, working class whites were part of it too, but the core was black culture. because the black lgbt community is so visible, black homophobes are more angry and hateful, trying to counteract the acceptance.

Attached: 7EC658B6-1702-4777-BA49-00913626FDBF.jpg (630x883, 222.25K)

I’m not American and where I am blacks weren’t a large population when gay rights were being won over

I don’t really care much about American history

could it also be that generally whites are just more socially progressive even when It doesn't benefit them?

You can’t even see through my camera, it’s over 10 years old but you can hear the audio crystal clear

>every time i see a black person on there i prepare to be called a slur. admittedly the non american ones can be really nice
you don’t need to care about american lgbt history (it’s the least based of the lgbt movements), but you do seem to care a lot about what black americans think

maybe distrustful of someone they couldn't see and did the projection thing, or something about your voice idk. i believe blacks are more homophobic on average definifely but I do not believe blacks are just sitting in omegle all day searching LGBT tags for no reason at all without being atleast a little fruity

I don’t like em cause they’re annoying and homophobic

I wish Americans could just disappear off the earth and the world would be a better place

Stop making excuses, they’re on there for the same reason the gypsy crusader wannabes and Christ cucks go on there.

Blacks don't seem to really have the same social pressures that made whites more accepting.
I think for whites, the big 'gateway' to gay acceptance was racial tolerance/acceptance.
Blacks not only weren't expected to respond in kind (since they were the ones who'd bee wronged), they weren't even expected to stop being racist to other minorities such as asians.
There are anti-discrimination messages in their community but they don't seem nearly as pervasive.

>gypsy crusader wannabes and Christ cucks
those people are not as common as you make it sound these homophobic black people are flooding the tag everyday and far more elaborate and purposeful than calling you slurs and to kill yourself. I'm not excusing anything I agree blacks are more homophobic and even homophobia in the form of self hatred is also unacceptable but why isn't it so impossible someone who intentionally using LGBT tags and liable to seeing countless cocks are probably gay? with homophobic sentiment among black culture and black DL culture I think its incredibly likely theres something up if this is such a common occurance on the LGBT tag

It’s a semi common occurrence, they’re a lot more frequent than the christcucks and wannabes. They certainly don’t elaborate beyond kys or calling me x slur before I skip.

You may be right about the self hatred bit though.

In all fairness I hardly ever see cocks on the pride and lgbt tags. It’s far more common on the trans tags
But that may be because my deep voice scares off the creeps so I’m slightly biased there

>>No.26131782 #
> could it also be that generally whites are just more socially progressive even when It doesn't benefit them?
depends on which whites. white working class? 100%. cuz they know that even if you hate each other, you have to have each others backs because the cops and bosses are waiting to backstab you. take the stonewall riot that started gay pride.it was a gay bar in a working class black neighborhood that catered to middle class whites, cuz NIMBYs would shut that shit down in the suburbs. so cops raided it and everyone in the neighborhood, blacks, whites, immigrants, and gays of any class and shade come out to fight the cops, even if they also hated fags, cuz they can’t let cops fuck up their neighbors.
middle class whites? flip a coin, heads they’re embarrassed by you, tails they hate you. they didnt invent it,they learned it from the rich fucks that hate them and make them kiss ass. middle class whites fear not being “one of the good ones” so they have to try and set themselves apart from anyone who has a harder life. the best way to show you arent who the rich hate is to join the rich in hating everyone else.
rich whites? hating is their job, their whole culture is about hating anyone poorer, so as long as you’re richer than them, you’ll be tolerated.

>downtrodden and brutalized section of the population has reactionary social attitudes
WOW user how enlightening

>niggers are allowed to be bigoted and hatecrime more than any other race because they're poor

>>No.26132091 #
>Blacks don't seem to really have the same social pressures that made whites more accepting.
blacks were the social pressure that helped white gays make whites more accepting.
working class black, hispanic and white gays built the gay rights movement in the US, and helped the middle class gays build their own movement.
you’re right the social pressure is different tho, cus with so many visible black gays and gay bars and gay sex workers in working class black neighborhoods, some straight blacks fear being seen as one of them, and getting all the extra hate for being black and gay. so the best way to show you arent gay is to hate them hard. the other pressure is the idea that being gay is a middle class white thing, cus the middle class always puts in half the work and declares themselves heroes, so its easy to believe middle class gay whites when they say “we’re the ones whi built gay rights”
in the end its both true that the homophobes are more hateful and that their more acceptance in the black community, cus its different sides of the community

how do you keep fucking up replying like this

bets on it being some weird phoneposter quirk

#
pretty sure the ones doing the most hate crimes wear badges,suits, and are signing checks and laws

Attached: 22B936B5-4B6C-492A-8BE8-9C58DC986735.png (577x851, 402.01K)