Where is my Flag?

Where is my Flag?

>Masc4Masc (masc is short for masculine): a masc folk who is up to date with other masc folks, and sometimes prefer masculinity over femininity.

Any Forums is so regressive and racist

Attached: masc4masc.png (500x300, 1.29K)

>masc folks
A pooner made that flag

Right here

I made this hon pride flag a while ago
I think aesthetically it evokes what it's like to gaze upon a hon

Attached: honprideflag.png (1724x1036, 12.35K)

Isn’t that what this flag up here is?

That's a flag for guys who like guys, exclusively or inclusively.
Only used by pooners

Not even a hon but when I look at this flag I feel almost the same visceral disgust I feel when looking at myself, well done.

Lmaooo
Fuck pooners btw

DESU if you like feminine men as a top you are not really gay. Real gays like the idea of dominating actual manly man, making even the manliest looking man you would see a public a submissive bitch for you in the bedroom.

I doubt you've ever had sex

*In public

Attached: masc.jpg (540x326, 11.93K)

I do feel it is kind of silly whe bioids cope with "it makes me feel more masculine to dominate a man" and then they go for extremely submissive, effeminate waifs who need neither coaxing or intimidating and are actually thirsty for the domination.
It's fine if that's what you like but please stop with the "dominating a sissy-bitchboi makes me feel more manly because only real men can dominate them :)".
If anything, these sorts of bottoms tend to be even more submissive than actual females.

>"folks"
poonbrained

i just got what they were saying nvm sorry. deleted

Attached: artboard-19at3-5x.jpg (3000x3000, 626.36K)

Thanks, here's my mockup for programming socks btw

Attached: honsocks.png (1418x1334, 430.48K)

hon flags are available

I know, I think mine's better though

You need to a dark brown stripe at the bottom. Right now it feels very exclusion ary to POC

the poopoo stripe up top doesn't cover that?