Daily reminders

>meta attraction is not harmless
>meta attraction is not permanent
>meta attraction is an imitation of what cis women experience, not what they actually feel
>Even if you find a perfect boyfriend your real orientation will come back to the surface and it will cause your relationship to deteriorate
Have a nice day!

Attached: 5ED92D11-6A37-4E15-9BBE-129B6A3169D2.png (1200x900, 816.04K)

Sonic didn't say this

this but the opposite

Isn't meta attraction just regular attraction?

Attached: confused_cat.jpg (562x562, 50.56K)

Wrong
>picrel

Attached: 87160E3A-9B72-4DD5-901E-3F027669FE27.jpg (675x675, 56.45K)

I like cute guys and Idc. Plus it's a lot harder to find women that are dominant

It was in the post credits scene

A man is kind enough to be stain his reputation and his chance with cis women to be with you and you reward him with dishonesty and inevitably dumping him for a transbian?

Meta attraction isn't real. It's just trannies coping with there homosexuality filtered through a female lense. Not understanding why they dont have a more visceral homosexual sexuality.

I cant imagine it being real at least, sounds retarded.

correct
>picrel

Attached: alf.png (780x520, 576.14K)

Not true I saw it in theatres there was only chadow the gayhog

Yea what the hell LOL

You mean the former is “liking men” because of how it affirms your womanhood, AKA agp, while the latter is actual attraction because it’s directed at another person and not a self centered deception?

Thanks for affirming my point!
>cis women are AGP
If meta attraction is identical to what cis women experience why is lesbianism so rare among them? Why is GAMP uncommon as well? The opposite is true for trannies

Alf what are you doing here

women don't like men lmao

Natalie made the same point in her AGP video! It sure did withstand the test of time. Wasn’t a cope at all

>stain his reputation and his chance with cis women
if that's his perspective on it then he ain't worth it. I just want someone who will treat me right ;-;

He won’t have that perspective because he’s a decent guy and he doesn’t know what he’s getting himself into. You know better. You should know better anyway. You’re using him to make your female tulpa feel real. Not a genuine attraction. It’s dishonest and reprehensible to do that to a guy who has real feelings for you

user... who hurt you?

>misandry dont real
lmao

I've been with my husband for 6 years now and the sex just keep getting better but I know I'm really just meta-attracted. I'll just enjoy it until it inevitably wears off.

A girl who was deceiving herself with a “bisexual identity”. I’ve seen this happen dozens of times. I don’t want trannies to be so self absorbed that they use and discard other people in an attempt to improve their self image