Science is beautiful really

Science is beautiful really.

Attached: 1654390936066.jpg (1080x1430, 240.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ekhDf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Transgender paramedic (who as born male) breast feeds her (used to be a man btw) child (she has a cock) after her wife (real woman) gave birth. What an amazing story about this woman and her wife (who’s a man)

imagine the fivehead that child will have

>"breastfeeds" in quotation marks
What are they implying?

Which ones the tranner?

why do they put breastfeeds in quotation marks
like, she is breastfeeding

AGP brain behavior
They always do weird LARP shit like this
Honestly the main cause for people not tolerating tranners

is the daily mail just trannies at this point

Ladies, is it AGP to breastfeed your child?

>le agp smirk

>as critics say only women can produce milk
it takes less than a minute to Google it and know that men can lactate. braindead people.

megamind is trans?!

Yeah, right? Like, she has milk ducts. She produces milk. It's milk. I have no clue why they included quotations besides just blatant transphobia.

Sorry, I cant get upset over this

that kid will be the 5head

Well, the title doesn't need much, if it put "trans woman breastfeeding child, critics say only women can breastfeed". I would leave the same message and be shorter, daily mail needs chroniclers! Only chroniclers know about good titles!

it's not even science, you could've done this in the stone age if you drank pregnant mare urine (premarin :))

which one is the tranny

Honestly these false flag pseudo-positive Daily Mail articles feel more insidious than if they just openly called trans people diagusting.

archive.is/ekhDf

>'While it is possible for male breast tissue to produce something, what exactly that is, how it may or may not resemble breast milk, and whether this is healthy for the individual person or for the baby, are all unknown and never been studied,' she said.
>'In my view in nature only females lactate in mammals, so trying to do something against nature won't result in any good.

>Anna Kerr, principal solicitor at Feminist Legal Clinic, said it was harmful to characterise galactorrhea - a milky nipple discharge - in trans women as breast milk.
>'It is extraordinarily offensive to women. Producing a few droplets doesn't equate to breastfeeding.'

>'The ideology that claims men can breastfeed is harmful. It has no evidence base and undermines not only the rights of babies to their mother's milk, but also respect for maternity in general.'

Attached: 1584634278681.png (1122x1210, 253.62K)

theres this gay asian bottom on twitter who makes his tits leak "milk" whenever he gets fucked. idk how he does it like he must have some wild hormone imbalance

Why is everyone so pressed about this? It's because she's a hon, right?