No offense but some of you seem cripplingly self hating and maybe your problems are in your own head

no offense but some of you seem cripplingly self hating and maybe your problems are in your own head

Attached: Nuuskamuikkunen.png (360x360, 122.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ICAgFDASPII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sup pooner

All trannies should hate themselves. If a pile of shit suddenly gained consciousness and realized it was a pile of shit it too would be disgusted by its own existence.

Attached: 2yju5q.jpg (645x387, 19.31K)

Well, that was a little obvious, but I think a little discipline and fighting puts everyone in a sane state

Attached: images - 2022-06-04T221114.012.jpg (450x681, 61.37K)

Hello tourist

picrel sauce? he looks nice

Attached: ezgif-1-aef728f924.gif (500x283, 757.31K)

Snufkin

Attached: file.jpg (800x1000, 68.49K)

the most fembrained cartoon ever, even sailor moon looks malebrained in comparison

no offence, but go back

tanoshii moomin ikka is written by a female author but the show is more about community and escapism during hard times than any femme brained stuff, the character in question is written based on a anarchist that tove had a crush on but tove was a bisexual

>community and escapism during hard times
Extremely femalebrained

thanks!

Attached: zpqnmw7fshuy.png (960x1011, 497.03K)

how tf do you not know the moomins?

it was like like so slow and cutesy and everyone was so emotional like the tsundere little witch and my ahdh brain couldn't handle it but my sister was into it, it is veeery fembrained indeed

don't know if you can call it fembrained, the only "femme brained" part about the show is that the characters are flawed as all hell and act irrational / impulsive at times based on their core flaws
youtu.be/ICAgFDASPII

pooners liking moomins are like mtfs loving rpgs or fps games, haha ur still valid but it's just kinda funny

>the characters are flawed as all hell and act irrational / impulsive at times based on their core flaws
This is not femalebrained, it's humanbrained what the fuck are you talking about

>flawed
is just a story element that drives forward the plot sure
>irrational / impulsive
is most definitely a fem brained trait, everyone knows by stereotype that women are irrational and lack control over their emotions while men have a tendency to ignore their emotions in favor of raw almost computer like logic

yeah, I dunno.. Is it good?

Attached: 426afa37819c8f74fea0ef888ec12d5e.jpg (332x320, 13.03K)

>your problems are in your own head
yes, and?

Its true, most people here don't have real problems, it's just histrionics
>waaah I only transitioned at aged 20 ITS OVER!!!
lmao

Women are always irrational and don't think about their actions, but being flawed and sometimes acting in irrational or impulsive ways is just being human.

"in your own head", as in not real

nah

Hate to break it to you but for most people it IS over, hon.