Boyfriend texts me while I'm at work

>boyfriend texts me while I'm at work
>"We need to talk about something when you get home. Something serious."
>I say okay
>anxiety grows throughout the day
>I become a tearful, weepy mess and leave home hours early as I decide he must be leaving me, maybe for a real girl
>cry the entire drive home
>the moment I go through the door, I rush towards him and hold him, sobbing
>"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU"
>"Huh? I'm not leaving you, honey."
>"B-but the text..."
>"Yeah, I'm up for a promotion at work, but I'll need to be away from home more often. We need to talk about whether the money's worth it."

O-oh...
(He passed up the promotion, even though it would increase his salary from 48k to 70k, because we decided time apart wasn't worth it)

Attached: 1595882982356.gif (220x292, 41.27K)

cute!
gitwtm (having a bf)

That’s so cute (how tf do I get a bf omg I’m so lonely I’m going to kill myself)

>>>"We need to talk about something when you get home. Something serious."
WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1654044107957.jpg (388x388, 35K)

>He passed up the promotion, even though it would increase his salary from 48k to 70k,
Fucking insane
You're bringing him down in life

Like what? >.>

If you say so. Life's all about money after all. :)

nta but how much more time away at work for that promotion?

USING
>we need to talk
WITH NO EXPLANATION
I DON'T NEED AN ANXIETY ATTACK THANK YOU
PLEASE, SCOLD YOUR BF

>He passed up the promotion, even though it would increase his salary from 48k to 70k, because we decided time apart wasn't worth it
If you ever leave him or cheat on him you should be publicly executed

The promotion would require him to travel a lot. Overall he'd probably spend around a week each month away from home. As it is, he has a normal job and we see each other some every day.

what a delicate little flower you are

this post made me actually cry on how lonely I am. I wish I had anyone that would be sad about the idea of breaking up with me, rushing into my arms telling them they love me :(

you talk to me

you shouldve let him take the 70k you dumb needy bitch
you see how bad shits gotten with inflation

How about getting over your insecurity instead of making a thread crying about it

Attached: 1654328694503.png (679x679, 433.06K)

That's fucking stupid

Executed regardless. 48k is struggle tier

if you're retarded perhaps

For that amount + compensated travel for only a week and you let him say no???

Hope you feel good about kneecapping him. I can't imagine passing up that much opportunity because my girlfriend is a needy baby

-_- Guys 48k is plenty for where we live and our financial situation and I have a job of my own where I make around 50k...

Bitch you both make under 100k. You need more than that if you want to be secure