Alright trannys, give your new name and rate them. Bonus points if they aren't cringe

Attached: 591(1).png (306x306, 85.37K)

Evie or Evelyn

my birth name is shiloh, and i'm not changing it

you mean guy blow

uh yeah my username. someone else picked it out for me which i think is more authentic than deciding for yourself? idk

Zack

Poonana

shiloh is a male name tho

what

Asuka

Shiloh -> guyblow

alva.

Andrew
This only works if you look like you're a guy in his early 20s straight from '97-2001

Alexandra

Elle, short for Eleanor

maybe it was once, but every other shiloh i've met has been a girl and pretty much everyone assumes it's feminine
pretty fitting for a tranny name lol
that's a real stretch

Fuckboy name

Think evelyn would be more normal. Evie is fine for a nickname, although is it pronounced like the pokemon?
Like the dog? Well lucky you had a neutral name even if its out there.
Normal
kek
not normal name in english. Probably fine but might be sus depending on how you look
Normal
Normal
Fine if you are like 80 or 14

The dude

Attached: d3bma2p-aed27ac6-c920-4bdd-914f-93fc2d0afd41.jpg (720x1101, 99.01K)

victoria

Sarah

Attached: 1604077830050.jpg (1012x848, 569.65K)

i mean i think Angelina Jolie's poondaughter is called shiloh, it's interesting because the name is not very clear and it's often translated as 'he that is to be sent' and it's often thought to be Jesus

>Like the dog?
yeah, my bf has noted that...
afaik the idea that shiloh jolie-pitt was trans was comment taken out of context and inflated by the press.

>is it pronounced like the pokemon?
yeah and now I get a lot of jokes about it

was going to go with evelyn at first, but my partner convinced me to go with Evie because they have a family member named evelyn and felt weird about it. Evie is the name on my driver's license

I don’t think she’s pooning
Will probably be doing cocaine with other LA models wearing “blacked” underwear in a couple years.

Lilly. does the extra L make it less clocky?

a very young theyfab? daamn i hate weird liberal celebrities