This

This.

Attached: 1654386692295.png (1532x1502, 1006.41K)

Is

Seethe

Gay

>be first one
>people get mad or confused why I didn't tell them I'm gay sooner or don't believe me because I don't “look gay”

And i still make more money than you

Even gays do this though

I am naturally the first one but have intentionally styled myself like the 2nd because of annoying cishets saying i'm "one of the good ones"

>people get mad or confused why I didn't tell them I'm gay sooner or don't believe me because I don't “look gay”
>I should change my identity and expression based on retarded people

You famboyant niggers always pull this excuse like you should comply with obviously retarded fucking people

this guy gets it

If you want to act like the bottom one and ruin everything generations of LGB people fought tooth and nail for.. go on ahead.

tsmt

This kind of attitude is why we're hated by literally all the other letters

I don't. I just know that what this is actually about is straights wanting queers to shut the fuck up and stop acting all gay, bro.

Everything after us hates us and the LG. They are going to ruin it all at this rate.

Attached: 1648065729332.jpg (634x960, 104.66K)

Anyone who contains about either one is retarded.

>acting all gay
What the fuck does that mean?

Don't you have a wife to infect with aids and a son to rape?

It means whatever the straight wants it to mean in that moment

the thing is that unless you are smol and cute and neotenous, people do not want to know you fuck

(what this says about people and, you know, the whole subject of desire is Left as an Exercise)

but smolness, cuteness, and neoteny are not distributed equally! which is why we hear about "faggots", ie males

>post the "if i can see that they're gay in any way/if they talk about having a boyfriend ever/talk about how they're treated" meme because i cba to find it

Only LGB couples I've met acted like normal people. Weren't walking about with dildos attached to their heads.

Flamboyant, obnoxious, Attention Seeking, making it EXTRA obvious, Laying it EXTRA thick.

Basically, either you Accept that someone s sexual Attraction is not a big Deal, and mostly irrelevant, or you are a retard that wants to make it their identify that they hate/Love "lqbt" things.

It becomes an ideology.

So you Adapted to a stupid inaccurate stereotype?
And you blame the straights?

Wow thats fucking retarded.

Why do retarded cishets always have the same stupid typing styles?

Saved.