Trannies are cunts. Hostile unpleasant people to interact with. Too many psychological issues to even count...

Trannies are cunts. Hostile unpleasant people to interact with. Too many psychological issues to even count. Just give me a boyfriend who is turbo feminine and preferably has long hair and wears girly stuff. Screw dealing with all of that other shit.

Attached: 1642296112909.jpg (976x837, 75.68K)

who hurt you user. I promise we aren't all like that.

dumb fucking frogposter

Yeah that’s what femboys are for user

>I promise we aren't all like that
Only ever open your mouths to damage control. Never say shit to other trannies when they bash 'chasers'.

>dating binaryfags
well done, you learned the hard way that the it/its genderfuck weirdos are the chill fun ones, actually

I do have a lot of psychological issues but I would never hurt another person

Yeah exactly, they love to shit on any cis male that's interested in them. Every trans person I've tried to talk to has been even more off-putting than any cis woman and basically just forced me to stop talking to them with one word replies, etc.

It makes sense though, chasers are free orbiters and money for them.

>>Just give me a boyfriend who is turbo feminine and preferably has long hair and wears girly stuff.
Hehe sorry I’m taken

Attached: F9469CD3-5604-4753-8176-A7D300ED282D.jpg (750x1200, 737.7K)

I spent most of my life thinking just like you, OP. Every visibly transgender person that I met was a trash bag.

During the COVID pandemic though I met a ton of cool transgirls. One is now my gf. I know it's hard to believe but for some transgirls there is actually more to their identity than just being trans. Maybe she likes piano or gaming or hiking or coding or whatever. I promise you they're out there. Please don't let your experience be ruined by bitter Hons.

Wow

How do you meet them. Tell me. I've tried /soc/ and online and there are none in my area so I can't do that. They just want to feel wanted and don't want anything serious. I am trash to them.

The ones I've talked to on here have been nice and very responsive, like 5

Thanks for rubbing my nose in shit, what was the purpose of telling me that?

cute nb amabs are picky as hell tho, less mental, more vain, still hard to date

You sound very aggressive

Because you're just going, "I've had more success than you" and rubbing it in my face. I'm genuinely asking what the point of saying that to me was.

Even your first post gave me the impression it's a "you" problem

>it's a "you" problem!
I mean that's all you people say anyway without elaborating why. Just say I'm unlovable and move a long.

I mean I told you why from our brief interaction, if this is like how you usually are, you come across like an asshole

I mean you'd just call me a chaser anyway despite me not caring about sex, I was just agreeing with op. I've accepted trans are just mentally ill women in practice and have started avoiding them as a result.

You're getting mad at rejection, placing all the blame on them, and insulting them.

I'm doing this here, I don't do that to anyone I'm interested in. Most trans are categorically mentally ill, and no I'm not defining being trans as a mental illness.