Chaser BF

I want a chaser bf. Post discord tags with some info about yourself.

Attached: FUbuMA3VIAADTKp.png (885x887, 871.19K)

Hmm what about a ftm chaser?

that image quality is upsetting as fuck

Attached: __shiota_nagisa_and_akabane_karma_ansatsu_kyoushitsu_drawn_by_kyyashi__bbeb49a02cb0203cb34dc6920ad016d6.jpg (1070x1070, 541.19K)

Most chasers are incels

And?

I'm interested.

i want a cute bf who like anime and vidya.
t. chaser bf

are u a cute tranny?

I'm a tranny so I'm incapable of answering that question.

Based

I would post it but nobody has ever added me besides asking if I was someone they knew, lol.

I'll add you faggot

giwtwm

Attached: 5j5r.gif (580x433, 551.72K)

I just want to make tranner friends and see if we connect.
Trying to start on the premise of a relationship right out of the gate never seems to work.

Capi#4535

Cant wait to get ghosted!

Attached: images - 2022-05-05T050012.214.jpg (495x619, 32.5K)

post selfie cutie

We can be friends user

Like hell you will. My brain has been too rotted from being ghosted so now I just bitch online.

i just like the ego boost tranners provide. its better than cis women

I'll add u to chat but not be bf just to prove that people can leave disc and actually talk

How do you possibly get an ego boost from trans? Are you just gigaChad? What do you even talk about?

theyre way more sexual than cis women. plus as long as you're average or above average, you can definitely get laid.

you don't have to talk about anything. some of them have had their brains fried from hrt i guess but some of them are fine to conversate with

What's your favorite anime?

Attached: 1634153290114.png (559x492, 243.72K)

God I guess I'm just a disgusting subhuman then. I used to be able to pull cis women fairly frequently too. Fuck that hurts.

I don't watch anime all that often anymore, but my favorite manga are Aku No Hana, Eden, It's an Endless World, and Gunnm.

Neo Geo Jell-O Evangelist

just use grindr or something. unless you live in the literal middle of nowhere you can find tranners

Not a chaser but I am a cis straight male that likes trans women as much as biological women. I am about to graduate with my Bachelor's degree in data analytics. I have multiple connections such as a millionaire stock market trader friend that will guarantee me a job once I graduate. I play multiple instruments, am learning multiple different languages, play multiple different vidya genres across basically every single platform you can think of. I am half asian, work out and bike, and I love cooking and baking. Does this sound appealing to you? I also like cuddles and hand holding

Do you have a favorite anime?
Aren't the ones on Grindr just 40-year-old crossdressers?

>Not a chaser but I am a cis straight male that likes trans women as much as biological women.
yeah....that's a red flag. you're a fucking chaser.

I mean I do, but even when I moved to the city for a while recently I didn't find any. There are almost non on grindr, and I was in one of the biggest cities in the US. Online is horrible for meeting any too, I guess my personality is just trans repellant.

Where are you from?
Contact if NA?

>just 40-year-old crossdressers?
i mean those are everywhere, theyre even on here

ive met plenty who are around my age and I'm only 18 so you tell me

Then how the fuck do you get a trans gf without being labeled as a chaser? That's retarded

>likes trans women the same as biological women
>red flag
How? I feel like you just call any cis male a chaser.

Northeast USA.
I can give Discord.
Valium Angel#1791

post dick pls im horny

>am learning multiple different languages
Do Americans really consider this some big thing

>only person who gives details about his life just gets nitpicked

Attached: 1634319755872.gif (340x340, 517.17K)

I don't see you posting anything about your life you worthless neet

ideal bf desu

as long as your not secretly crazy or a murderer or something

Attached: example-78484.jpg (1024x1024, 189.19K)

>AGP flag
beggars can't be choosers i guess

You can cuddle me user.

My man lashing out already, so sensitive