How do you gain weight

how do you gain weight

Attached: f4981d215f7b3f8aed39eafc3b2d25468de44c79f48bc5d9fc6a48b300b831c6_3.jpg (258x258, 12.24K)

Eat

Chick-fil-A Mac and Cheese

i do

eat more then

no money for fast food + no places r close
what if i cant

What's your height and weight if you don't mind me asking? I might be of some assistance.

6' (lol)
145 lbs

>6'
Same and I hate it lol
OK so if you eat a calorie surplus, which in your case is at ~2100 cal/day (I'm assuming you don't exercise a lot) you'll gain weight
The best foods to gain weight healthily are dairy (like whole milk, full-fat Greek yogurt, butter (not margarine), keffir, cheese...), grains (rice, oats), beef (preferably grass-fed), chicken, beef, pork, fish, eggs, olive oil, coconut oil, avocados...
Get sunflower seeds, peanuts... (preferably not roasted, beware of seed oils) so you can snack on them whenever you're hungry throughout the day
Weigh yourself daily, preferably in the when you have just woken up and gone to the bathroom (at your most dehydrated) to track your progress

>preferably in the when
Preferably in the morning when*

is it necessary to count calories because im definitely too lazy for that

Do you have any issues with satiation? If you don't then try to eat until you're full
You might also want to do 4 meals a day instead of the usual 3

>what if i cant
Force yourself. Eat even when you're not hungry.
Also start eating more calorie-dense foods, lots of sugary and fried stuff.

idk
i live with my family and there usually just isnt enough food around to overeat easily

I dunno maybe try explaining to your parents than you're trying to gain weight so that they increase the food budget?

i dont want to bother them for my personal agp failson trooner bs

You're already a troon so I guess you failed at that already (sorry)
Maybe spend your own money on food?

okay but idk what to buy
i am severely retarded in all practical matters

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 4.98K)

I made you a list
The place where you normally buy groceries probably have a good chunk of them

>The place where you normally buy groceries
i never do that and i dont know how to cook anything harder than noodles

Attached: 1650407368316.jpg (933x1118, 68.03K)

Start doing it and learn how to cook more complex meals then
Conditions will never be perfect, start as soon as possible before you regret it, if you wanna see results you need to take action and put effort into your goals in a consistent manner
Or did you expect the hon pills alone would turn you into a 10/10 gigapassoid?

Attached: ''When the fuck does the girl happen''.jpg (576x1024, 72.84K)