Why do chasers say gross shit? They’re like

Why do chasers say gross shit? They’re like
>ram your shecock in my guts I want my man pussy filled with girl cum breed my hole
Like I’ll fuck a tranny, whatever, but reading chaser sexting makes me feel ill. No wonder trannies hate you retards.

Attached: C178E901-3C81-4C06-8569-28D166D579FD.jpg (720x500, 48.02K)

chasers are the second cringest fuckers on this board behind ftms

is this chaser day? lotsa chaser threads today :(

Those are the sunhuman chasers who are really just closeted faggots, incels, and walking cringe factories that should be chemically castrated and disconnected from any forms of communication

Not to be confused with the Chad chasers who educate themselves on trans matters, don't use schizo terminology and slurs, and most importantly, never ever bottom

>bishit
> guise i'm grossed out by sexual words
?

why are trannies so homophobic?

>shecock
>man pussy
who say that except turbo boomer?
i don't know, we've always been rent free on here but i guess the flair made it worse

>most importantly, never ever bottom
I dunno, verse chasers are kinda hot.

Sometimes I say stupid shit cause I think it's funny. May not be funny to you but to me it's hilarious.

Autism

wat

Because you're a gross fetish to them it's like when gay guys say stuff like
>spit in your slave faggots mouth, daddy
They are turned on BECAUAE you disgust them

Ill fuck men, but chasers.... I really rather not when they are being weird about it. Also the focus on getting fucked and touching dick more than any gay man.
Also please dont moan like a bitch when I do fuck you. Take it like a man.

How does a man moan while getting fucked in the ass? I only fuck twinks and women so I wouldn’t know

yeah idk man i don't talk like that but i don't really dirty talk at all I'm a pretty quite lover and sexting is boring as hell to me

there's no way, right?

stop talking big and do it already

they constantly berate chasers for being "fags" in their own words

strict straight tranners are worse than cishets lmao, like they're hyper-conscious of male attitudes, everything slightly non masculine makes them paranoid, because they want a 110% cis het man to validate their heteronormative femininity

A real man, will groan/grunt. unghh unghh uh uh.
Not a pleasing long moan, like there saying yes! with every exhale. Whimpering included.
It's such soft sounds, compared to a man.
I have fucked men and chasers. I fucked a guy in the ass while choking him out last week. It's not talk user.

>It's not talk user.
sure thing big girl