Hi Any Forums, what do you think about picrel?

hi Any Forums, what do you think about picrel?

Attached: hmm.png (981x1120, 192.41K)

cute. the poltards wjo raid on here all need to be given loving riech-mandated bfs to mellow them out

i think hetalia was a mistake

Giwtwm

2009 was 30 years ago please let it go

You can be gay and not be a leftist lunatic. But idk about being a literal nazi lmao

so many natsocs are closeted and not-so-closeted homos it's kind of hilarious

Homofascism is based

internet poisoning

>pol write any single piece of art or fake news article or infographic without making a typo challenge: WARNING IMPOSSIBLE

Gay Nazis are based, straight Nazis are fags.

Based and saved.

Lern mal Rechtschreibung, Gruseltranse

Who is them? Women ? Then yes

Who the hell draws these? I keep seeing them.

Attached: 1502317685161.jpg (640x643, 263.86K)

as a non-white fag attracted to whites my biggest fear is conservatives and fascoids accepting white queers :/

>so many natsocs are closeted
Why is that the case?

Attached: catboy_1008.png (360x504, 247.59K)

They are starting to accept us because white people as a whole have begun to notice how we make POC seethe just for existing and being hotter lol

>t. Used to date brown boys but realized it will never work and embraced my own race

Me, OP

How many do you have

Not that many. Maybe like 10.

Based. Went to a party a couple months back and noticed how literally every single couple aside from my girlfriend and I were white with some form of asian or coon.

They want us, but they also hate us, and they hate us because they ain't us :))

Mind sharing with the class?

as a white conservative we still don't like them

brown tranners are fine, youre not my race

i dont care about preferences of white people dating other whites its more that if fascoids accepted yt gays completely more and more racist and conservative gays would be prevalent as a lot of white gays today and in the past adopt progessive positions solely because of how them feeling unwelcome among conservatives. that would go downstream to more and more white gays being unopen to the idea of dating a nonwhite partner for bigoted reasons.
I don't hate white people? I just don't want them to hate me

You drew soft looking boys. At least draw rugged men. Otherwise it looks like MASSIVE cope.

Tom of Finland styled rugged men are unironically more faggoty than soft looking boys cuddling