How do we help eggs?

how do we help eggs?

Attached: Untitled.png (1536x510, 306.74K)

incubate them
>:3

>woman
>more empathetic
lol

By making society more accepting of trans people, making it easier to access resources for transitioning, and making society less punishing for GNC behavior.

He doesnt want to be a troon,he wants to be an actual woman

that's what being a troon is you stupid cunt
so you think trannies grow up thinking "I wanna be a tranny"? no, that's just the only available thing for us.

please shut the fuck up with that egg bullshit. he literally said he doesnt want to transition. just because someone is capable of seeing the differences between the societal expectations of either sex doesnt mean they are supposed to change their lives for the worst.

you transition, do everything necessary to pass, you transition socially, then you stop worrying about NEET teenagers like picrel and like you are currently

Then you cope and settled for being a tranny.
Ops pic(for the time being) doesnt want to be a troon,he would liek to be an actual woman

not an egg, wants to be a cis woman, not a troon like you
cope

Most trans women don't want to be trans women, they want to be cis women. We transition and become trans women because that's as close as we can get to being a cis woman.

Well that's just not possible is it. You can almost assume they'd be far happier as a tranny.
Most reppers use the line of thinking, if I cant be a real woman, I dont want it at all. But always concede it's just as acceptable after transition.

>He's not gay, he wants to have sex with men but chooses not to, so he's not homosexual!

this mindset create reppers

pinkpilling

>thinking anybody wants to be a troon
classic cisoid behavior

No matter how much you want to pretend troon arent women

Some people want to be women amd wont compromisse and settle for being a troon and thats totally valid
They would rather be a woman,but since they cant they are fine with beinga a man

just stop being one lamayo

You wanted to be a troon
No one forced you to transition
You wanted to transition,you chose to transition and so you did

>nooo you can't just have dysphoria and not be repressor/egg/trans you HAVE to be a miserable trooner like me
do trannies really? sad!

no i didn't lmao. transitioning is better than repping and eventually roping but i didn't want this

if someone could eat shit or just step in it and they stepped in it, would you say they wanted to step in shit?

Create less shitty ways of transitioning

yes you did just stop being a trooner LOL
9.9/10 chance you got groomed to feel dysphoria how much you want to bet

I dont pretend I am a really girly faggot.
But any repper ends up happier trooning out.
The thinking behind it is more of a coping mechanism for not giving it to there desire.

For some of us it gets really fucking close, others will still just appreciate the feminization.
Maybe op's picrel is just a 6'4 man with a lot of muscle, maybe for him being a troon would not be at all what he wants. But having hear the same argument from men smaller than me, I do wonder is all.

>would you say they wanted to step in shit?
yes

I want to be a girl but transitioning just doesn't work for a lot of people. Being a disgusting hon sounds like such a horrible life so all I can do is repress.

>you got groomed to feel dysphoria
You faggots always go on about grooming, like a kid could be groomed into a different gender. Thing is, that was already tried and proven resoundingly false.
Ever heard of Dr. Money?

>yes you did just stop being a trooner LOL
>you chose chemotherapy, just stop LOL
most intelligent channer lmao

>9.9/10 chance you got groomed to feel dysphoria how much you want to bet
by who? literally 0 people encouraged me transition lmao. cope harder

it took David decades to realize he was groomed lol, what makes you think it won't take (you) decades to realize (you) were groomed?

As long as you dont cross dress you just end up a prettier man at worse. High dose mono, and getting A-cup's just isn't a big deal.

But for real, the cross dressing and not passing is what makes it disgusting.

Attached: 1650105494919.jpg (4332x3564, 2.9M)

>nooo I neeeed to transition it's the same as chemooooo otherwise I'm a repressooooor nooooo I'm gonna repree-ACK

the dr money thing supports their case if anything. you won't realize you made a mistake until it's too late

viperwave isn't a tranny he's a twink