"Homosexuality isn't the way that nature intended"

"Homosexuality isn't the way that nature intended"

What do you think about this one? I mean they're right? I suppose? since nature created male and female to reproduce.
But does this really mean that being gay is wrong? It's abnormal and degenerate?

Attached: 1653678791078.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reincarnationresearch.com/gender-change-in-reincarnation-cases-and-homosexuality-introduction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reincarnationresearch.com/gender-change-in-reincarnation-cases-and-homosexuality-introduction/

better question: who cares

Attached: 1651097965844.jpg (996x915, 100.12K)

nature intends for monkey to throw their shit at other monkeys why would I care what "nature" intends

Nature didn't intend for agriculture now go and chase down that mammoth retard.

There are gay animals out there in the wild. It's natural and well studied.

Nature doesn't "intend" anything.

Nature doesn't intend anything. It's not like nature is sentient, whatever it does is entirely a coincidence. Either way it doesn't matter what nature thinks.

Homosexuality clearly has a genetic cause, which means it was selected for, which means that it has an evolutionary purpose.
I'm guessing it's a form of eusociality, like is found in many insects (bees, for example). While homosexuals themselves have zero fitness (they won't/don't want to reproduce), they may increase the fitness of others of their own species.

Attached: nzl9knl325q81.jpg (1080x1395, 155.37K)

Its definitely not the intended way. At least for species that reproduce in male-female way. There is simply no way male-male or female-female to pass on their genes to the next generation.

It doesn't fucking matter

Nature didn't intend for you to wear clothes and use the internet either

Animals in nature eat their live offspring on a whim, yet the same people who preach homosexuality is unnatural are highly against abortion.
There's really no point in trying to find logic or caring about these kinds of arguments. They're just making bullshit excuses to hate others.

Homosexuality is a naturally occurring phenomenon which has been observed in many animal species. It's been theorized that it's a natural adaption to aid with population control and child rearing. If it wasn't natural it wouldn't occur in nature like it does so I don't understand what your point is.

Also if we were solely slaves to 'nature' and evolution we'd still be living in hunter gatherer bands. Our heightened intellect has caused us to form complex social structures & civilization that rises above our animal origins so reducing everything to evolutionary psychology is a load of backwards nonsense.

I do. I support homosexuality but when a person throw me this question, I don't know what to say.

for nature to intend something is for nature to have consciousness and will, which is belief in magic not science
Telos isn't real

If they didn't intend anything, we wouldn't be divided by sex.
Male and Female existed to fuck each other and reproduce

The first sentence is not logical. The fact that vertebrates are divided into two sexes doesn't mean it was "intended".
Nature has no will, no intent, no consciousness.

Same-sex pair bonds exist in nature and they will even raise offspring together.

A Kondition that causes a Lack of offspring is VERY unlikely to be genetically rooted, and Not being selected against and therefore eventually Ended.

Its Most likely a Effekt of both prenatal Environment, Like endocrine Levels in the Womb, and Post Natal Environmental factors Like certain circumstances or Events that occured During the development of a Humans sexuality. Additionally Hormone Levels Play a large role in sexual Attraction.

Furthermore there could be multitude of different causes that we cant even Differentiate yet. Different Strains of gay so to speak.

And Last But Not least, Humans are Kind of similar. Our sexual dimorphism Isnt Quit drastic enough to exclude...mixups..

The Key Driver in Male sexuality is visual Stimulation, so the superficial Attributes of a fellow human are judged, If you had feminine enough Attributes they would cause Attraction Independent of the biological Sex of the object.

A male with smooth skin and andrynegous facial features will be at least somewhat attractive to, paradoxically, every Other straight Male.

From that Point of Samesex Attraction based on heterosexuell Attraction attributes, one could also then Just LEARN to Accept a certain degree of masculinity. Maybe even passively train oneself to find it appealing. Orgasms are huge Dopamin Hits, the perfect Environment for pavlovian Training.

Masturbate to feminine looking men enough, and eventually you might come to find that those masculine features Start being interessiert due to the learned Assoziation with orgasmic Bliss.

There could be many Other reasons.

why do you write like an alien?

but it's found in nature and nature isn't a thinking thing so it doesn't intend anything.
you and I both know that question is the most braindead thing imaginable. It doesn't even approach the understanding of a pseud, it's just dumb.

Then why did nature make some people gay?

i just call them racial slurs that are incorrect for their race

In the ancient ages, male warriors often gay pair bonded with each other so that they'll fight for each other with more intensity.

Attached: catboy_563_roman.jpg (462x517, 48.21K)