Wholesome chaser thread

This thread is for trannys and chasers to talk about wholesome shit your partners have done for you.

>Facefuck trans friend till she pukes
>Fuck her in the woods
>Cuddle
>Buy her beverages
>Listen to music
>Drop her off at home.
>When I get back I see picrel in my notifications.

This has been such a common occurrence. trannys for some reason some of the most sweet grateful people on earth. Free giving with compliments. I also love supporting them because of how great it makes me feel.

All the years I've ever dated cis women they've never spontaneously sent me a text like this.

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-181045-948.png (1080x1985, 231.73K)

this seems comfy... Idk literally my only sexual experience was going down on bf who freaked out after he came because he realised past abuse stuff, then broke up with me and like a year later they trooned out.

It... was nice up until like 3 minutes after he finished though... :(

Oof, I'm sorry, anonette :(

He didn't even remove your boy?

she seemed to suck the boy out of him(her)

Still yet to have that happen, if it even could idk... At this point with my years of spiralling I'm fused on a cellular level to my hoodie... But hey at least I finally ordered a blahaj that's coming in a few days...

Attached: tumblr_c17a7b899252195aade2b1ce9ff1b5b2_9efcff4b_1280.jpg (1280x1275, 366.93K)

Anonette if you found a guy to blow you're so close don't give up on the last step
Bet you're really cute too

true, many such cases (probably)... It's sad too because it's such a fun thing and I only got to do it once, even if I kinda cringe looking back at how I wanted as much praise as possible, literally looked up at them with mouth open waiting for permission to swallow.... In retrospect: It's so over

>casual sex degenerate
>OMG LE WHOLESOME!!!

Attached: 1645919758869.gif (192x192, 88.63K)

Girl you need better men
If you did this in front of me I'd be hard again in seconds and pin you down

If it was a stranger I would agree but he said it was his friend so that makes it wholesome.

my brain is wired a bit strangely desu, I'm not that fussed about really like.. going all the way, I'd like to, seems comfy and the full body contact seems like it'd feel nice, but I'm a lot more into just generally being overpowered, choked etc, even if it's just a cuddling setting idk...

How is degenerate casual sex wholesome?

thank you for the butterflies user,,, again I'm not particularly cute though... anglo twinkhon at best really...

Because it's having a nice time with a friend. He even said they cuddles afterwards. It's nice to do that.

Unfortunately it's not casual sex that should be obvious to everyone without autism based on the text. Casual sex people don't talk like that.
This. in my experience tranny's really never have any problems getting laid it's just getting quality dick is a problem for you guys. Problem is you're going to have to and it's recommended to get laid a few times before you find quality dick. The first girl I lost my virginity to was a schizophrenic Satanist who was addicted to cocaine and I had no clue until I made the next morning after we had sex. You can't let one fucking weirdo ruin your entire life and once you find somebody who's not a weirdo the whole dating process is going to be like a billion times better than what you just explained

>it's sex outside of a relationship
>it's not casual sex

Attached: 1631436929776.gif (500x357, 358.02K)

Cute enough to have found guys before
I'd indulge in your overpower and cuddle fantasies you sound like fun

>Write (tranner) (ex)girlfriend a letter for Valentine's Day
>Like whole page front and back
>About how much I love her, am so proud of her, how she makes me happier, and hypothetical dreams of possible future together
>Also normie card of course
>Sneak it in her backpack when she's not around
>So she discovers and reads it at work the next day
>Tells me it made her breakdown crying (in a good way)

I mean honestly I want love more than just dick ;;--; if I were allowed to at least pretend to be important in someone's life maybe it'd be okay to do what they wanted with that stuff too though idk..

>Had sex with trans girl
>I work 12-hour shifts and I get 30 minutes off for lunch
>I can't eat food at work unless I bring it with me because I don't have enough time to buy anything.
>3 days later trans girl drives 23 miles shows up at work with burgers from upscale restaurant, and has lunch with me in the parking lot.
>She would do this at least once a month sometimes three or four times a month.
>Eventually I just loved the fuck out of her so much that I would just fuck her for the full 30 minutes I had off work and eat the food throughout the day

This was the only way we could see each other for some time weekly because of the amount of hours I worked no CIS woman would ever make that kind of sacrifice they would only complain that you were working too much baka

Attached: woman-holding-hot-italian-pie-8592979.jpg (604x900, 89.55K)

Anonette you're too cute
Go find your man and have your lovestory, you sound great. You deserve to be someone's light