Fuck off we're full

No more shit on the flag. No more shit from the fag.

Gay and Straight Alliance against Trannies, Ukraine, BLM and other social crap they put on top of our lives being normalized.

I didn't sign up to take part in no slippery slope. I wanted marriage to who I wanted, and you faggots aren't my ally, you're perverted leeches and pharma. The Rainbow Bridge of Valhalla where big fascist nordic steps on me is unfit for your mentally insane feet to tread upon.

Gays and Straights working together to rout the fucking weirdos. We're going back to basics.

Attached: gay flag.png (319x393, 1.23K)

Just straights only, gay is not the way!

a small amount of larp bait

*rapes ur ass*
what now, faggot?

I always thought it was distasteful and disrespectful to the integrity of each individual cause to just lump them into one thing, so that instead of there being more of an effort (albeit for vanity) to have representation for everyone, you just do it all on one flag. Like, did you ask black people if they want to be put on the flag, wtf does ukraine have to do with anything lgbt. If there's one thing I'm sure doesn't go together its Eastern Europe and pro lgbt. Its the equivalent of having a mental health flag and lumping in autism and schizophrenia...different people, different needs. Thats not to say one is better than the other but we need to pay our respects separately. Literally some bullshit some cis white bitch came up with in virtue signalling wet dream.

Rainbow Bridge of Valhalla. Bring Back Iron Pill as a Gay Icon against the Queer. Just be honest that the alt-right is gay and that straight people and gay people are needed to achieve the greek and roman philosophical ideal, but anything else is treading into the machinations of Juden and the foreign. Purify the Rainbow.

Attached: eruopa.png (1024x576, 1.12M)

>I wanted marriage to who I wanted
Why do you want this in society? This is a pretty common practice among heterosexuals, homosexuals, and the like. We don't legally recognize fetishistic practices. Why does society make an exception here?

Don't care. Want what I want. Don't want what I don't. Simple As. Love Fucking Men, Simple As. Don't love people cutting up their dicks, Simple As.

>gets mainstream acceptance
>immediately begins playing pick-me with straggots and selling out their queer siblings
many such cases!

>muh slippery slope
He said what he said , fuck off

So it's okay if we dissolve the concept of marriage legally and extend its benefits to friends and the like? I could get behind that.

uhh BAP is hates gays u know...?

Everyone who supports blm is a retard. But gays who support blm are gigs regards. It’s not the “white supremacists” who are hate crimeing us.

Yeah, we learned how to be normal, now fuck off IT'S FUCKING SIR AND I WILL NOT GET MY MANAGER ON THE LINE

>puts peepee in the hole where poop comes from
>"normal"

Hurr durr not oppressed monosexuals should get the fuck out. I will gladly welcome MAPs in your place, so we can actually move society forward.

>Ace flag
Welcome MAPs? More like welcome some /slaps

Attached: 1654373733373.jpg (720x1120, 58.54K)

>fuck you i got mine!!!
seethe. liberalism is on a slow inexorable march to world domination. it may take years, decades, centuries even. there will be setbacks and dark times. but one day, the world will look back at your dumb and anachronistic worldview and laugh that someone could be so blinded by the times they lived in that they were as idiotic as you.

It's called a cloaca

Only if you promise pretty women and beers.

You don't have to be a MAP to be allied with them.

MAPs aren't welcomed anywhere but Any Forums