>hated all of my masculinity
>went to college and had a social life for once
>started making friends
>gained more confidence in myself
>started feeling more and more in love with who I am
>embrace all my masculine characteristics now
>happier than ever being a cis bear

Anyone else had this happen

Attached: EPdpE_lXUAA6T6C.jpg (1080x1350, 268.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZEsgrRU7ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alot of low iq people (sorry OP) confuse sexuality with gender

Glad you where able to work out that just because you like men doesn't mean you have to be a women/feminine by default

The exact opposite happened to me. When I went to college and got a social life that’s when the tranny thoughts started. Not sure what to think

why this fat guy
why

Also opposite tends to happen alot (which is much worse) where trans people are like oh I can't be trans / be feminene I'm only attracted to women I guess I'm just an absolute loser failure of a man. Then they realize later in life that they completely fucked up there chances of passing by only fully realizing they are trans in there mid 20s

Yeah exactly same as me

Was it like

I don't just talk about sexuality in my post I very clearly talk about being a masculine man lol

actually deluded fr
i had that too - but with friends came drugs and it turned out i just kept repping but kept myself happy with non stop partying and 'FRIENDS'
second i got sober i remembered i was a tranny and i trooned out immediately

and im sort of kind of happy even tho flag
but i can live sober now thats what i meant

should've kept partying

Ftm repper sorry. I just thought I was a tomboy/more masculine than the average woman. I was more concerned with trying to be feminine enough not to be called a lesbo at school. When I left and could finally cut my hair short without being publicly humiliated that’s when the thoughts started

You made basically the same post 4 hours ago, but about working out and getting rid of dysphoria this way.
not gonna lie, it's a somewhat clever way to search for repression methods by gauging the reaction to your threads. I wish you to repress super hard until your late 30s

Attached: 1654380315127.jpg (289x290, 67.67K)

this is my first post on this site in 7 months

ok, whatever you say, maybe I'm mistaken

RLPG

My life in a nutshell, I lost over 7 years before I got sober and got on HRT

Yes I was always twinky and grew up on Tumblr. I had a thing for bears but I like to be feminine solely because it was edgy and non conformist. I eventually realized my eating was mildly disordered and decided to work out to so I could have some body fat while still being attractive. Working out made me understand the value of hard work explicitly and I realized sjw gibs are retarded and also that being manly is simply my nature, as a man and gender roles are sort of real.

I'm still working on making more straight friends and understand what straight guy culture is like tho.

It's so stupid to call everything repressing. Like someone could be drug user but find something to replace that but then people would just call them a repressor who will eventually just have to come back like wtf. There is no one true way to live your life anyway. It's just all narratives and you believe whatever.

>someone could be drug user but find something to replace that
OP is a dysphoric person from what I'm assuming. Dysphoria isn't drug withdrawal, it's a condition that you have to find ways to deal with. Some ways that don't involve transitioning are usually called repression

Attached: 1654381372828.png (540x433, 195.04K)

based

youtube.com/watch?v=bZEsgrRU7ns

This video makes all gay people worship God and stop sinning

>happier than ever being a cis bear
That's even worse than being a tranny

but I'm not "dealing" with anything lol. I'm happy after college and getting a job soon, not sure why you think everyone's an egg