My younger sister is trans...

My younger sister is trans. She's moving up to stay with me for when she starts college since I live closer to her university.
We both grew up in a small town, where there wasn't a whole lot of danger in her going out alone since everybody knew everybody else. My home is in the city, and she's not been out of our small town very often.
I don't want to be too controlling, but our parents are trusting me to look out for her. Should I try enforcing a curfew, or something? There are too many people who would mess with her around here and I don't want anything to happen. I don't want her to hate me though.

Attached: 1644698326422.png (1262x747, 1.37M)

I want to fuck your sister

Yeah, this is the kind of thing I'm worried about. Assholes who just want to use her and don't care about her.

I care about her especially her ass

Wait so are you trans with a sister who is also trans? If so, based but also sus.

Give her mace to carry. A literal curfew is just asking for conflict between you. Just strongly encourage she not go out alone at night and to always be mindful and cautious.

you and her should organize a threesome with your dad to celebrate father's day in a few weeks

Fuck you.
I'm a straight regular guy. I don't really know a whole lot about the LGBT stuff beyond what my sister told me. I picked the trans flag for my posts since I'm posting about my trans sister, and I didn't see anything that looked like "Trans family member" for a flag.
He's probably getting a card from both of us. He's been very controlling for both of us all our lives, which is another reason I'm not wanting to make many rules for my sister when she moves in.

I'm worried she's going to end up in some form of trouble or another though from being a sheltered small town kid in the city now though, so I'm trying to think of a happy middle ground solution.

does she ever fantasize about her big bro giving it to her? just wondering cause I have.

>I'm a straight regular guy
why do you have the transgender flag then?

>does she
she's trans, you don't even have to ask
keep her out of trouble and away from creeps like by fucking her yourself. turn her into your gf and you won't have to worry

OP just said it's because he's posting about his trans sister in the same reply

damm your sister sounds hot, I want to make love to her but in a respectful and caring way. more like how a big brother would, really.

>I picked the trans flag for my posts since I'm posting about my trans sister, and I didn't see anything that looked like "Trans family member" for a flag.
I don't post on this board much, I thought I had to pick a flag to post.
I'm not even gonna respond to the incest posting but I don't care about people's boners for my sister because luckily she's never going to end up with some pervert from Any Forums.

I'm hoping some people here can let me know what kind of concerns I should have for her living in the city? It's a pretty liberal area so I don't feel like she's likely to get hatecrimed, and she doesn't really look trans so she probably wouldn't get recognized to be hatecrimed in the first place.

Is a curfew an unreasonable thing to put into play here? Or would it be unreasonable to ask her to keep the GPS on her phone shared with me so I know I can find her if some weirdo tries to pull something?

>I thought I had to pick a flag to post.
you don't, also there's an ally flag

>tfw no overprotective brother to ream my butt

Ignore the creeps in the replies, Any Forums is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
I don't recommend enforcing a strict curfew but encourage her to stay safe when she inevitably does go out late. Arming her with mace like the other user suggested might be a good idea. From someone who came from an abusive home the best thing to avoid that overly controlling nature is to make sure she understands why you need to enforce any rules rather than just taking a "because I said so" mindset. If she's going to university this is probably the age where she's going to start going to parties and experimenting with drugs, let her have fun during an integral part of her life, but be on the lookout to make sure it doesn't go out of hand

>keep the GPS on her phone shared with me
That is *absolutely* stepping the line. I understand you're looking out for her safety but she also needs her privacy

>I'm a straight regular guy.
If that were true you would be wanting to fuck your sister yourself. You're a faggot

Honestly, depends on your relationship with her. Entirely reasonable to ask her to keep pepper spray, but many people don't want to have their movement restricted. If you're living together/close, you could instead go like "hey I don't want you walking home alone at 3 am, call me if you want me to pick you up, uber you, ect"

>luckily she's never going to end up with some pervert from Any Forums.
If she's a sheltered trans girl then it's highly likely she's posting here and sexting with chasers regularly.

Don't @ me like that

>going to university this is probably the age where she's going to start going to parties and experimenting with drugs
No wonder america is such a shithole when people see going to college as a time in thei lives to fuck around and do drugs. I'm so glad I'm no American.

Why are you using the boymoder flag when you have such an amazing ass. You won't tell me you don't go out dressed like a whore so everyone can lust over your body, right?

I just wear loose boy clothes usually xd

>she doesn't really look trans so she probably wouldn't get recognized
so she passes? set her up with one of your pals you can get a brother in law and he can fuck your brother raw

Most students are recently coming of drinking age and are brought by the circumstance of moving somewhere for their education where experimentation is an eventuality

You really are a sheltered girl, uh? People have no clue what they are missing. If I had to choose one girl from this board to bend over my lap to spank her it would be you.