/mtfg/ - mushroom toadstool fungi growth

last episode:

Attached: tall.jpg (1080x720, 85.67K)

Good that you made a thread because if you didn't i was gonna make one and make it all bitter and dramatic as fuck.

oh man

greetings denizens of Tamriel

Attached: AF6200C7-65F1-4AE3-912C-47E678865224.jpg (614x900, 377.21K)

She wus lookin' kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead.

Hi maiq.

*curls up on your feet and purrs*

"Straight"

Attached: 1654375636906.png (93x96, 24.31K)

g'afternoon maiq fren

hello friends
how is everyone enjoying the weekend so far?

evening maiq, how've you been

so sad

i got a spray thing for my garden on a timer so i dont have to do it myself it is attached to a sensor that determines the dryness of the soil and automatically triggers the system :)

am watching exorcist

yer mother sux cox in hellll

Ngl body hair is terrible

Attached: 7C587B58-F06F-42EF-8CF8-8727A35BCEBD.jpg (960x649, 51.75K)

if you don't pass to other people before srs you won't pass after it because it changes a part of the body that nobody sees (unless onlyfans)

pretty okay desu. watched a movie this morning about a woman trapped in a facility called Beyond The Black Rainbow (2010). needs rewatch i think; hard to fully understand first time around

Attached: screen.jpg (1280x546, 38.89K)

im going to diy ffs

Well, things are generally good in my life. There are certain challenges which i am meeting, and my transition continues to progress to my satisfaction. But today hibiki invited me to a discord just to suffer a bunch of people being nasty monsters to me. Including pring, who i wasn't even aware i had offended. She was misgendering me. It was demoralizing. It confuses me greatly that these people are so cruel. It confuses me even more greatly that these awful people's behavior is tolerated by other people. If i saw someone i knew being as mean as these people are, i would get angry at them, maybe even dislike them. And before retards say anything(not you maiq) i DO get angry at and argue with people who i like when they are cruel to other people.

I'm thinking about going to the grocery store and just buying some stuff to make dinner from.

I want to make a pizza casserole.

How are you?

may it's just that you spam fren, no cruelty intended

Spam?

you message people like 30 messages before they reply, it's a lot

I reply quickly to posts when someone else posts at me. But i infrequently say something unbidden.

hello Jenna, Maiq is well, are you doing okay?
very futuristic, friend
picrel
did you also see Mandy?
pizza casserole sounds promising!
Maiq stays away from discord entirely

Attached: 7B100E10-487B-4319-9106-7F8B2B192EF5.jpg (720x815, 54.06K)

Well, i can't say your strategy is in error.

i'm managing, increased dose of meds is helping me a lot