/ftmg/ Pooner Prom edition

>QOTT: I'd like this to be a rhetorical question. You know how to tie a tie, right?

>QOTT2: Did you attend prom (or your countries equivalent), what was it like, could/did you wear a suit?

>QOTT3: Due to /ftmg/ers being women, repressors and dropouts, and despite amongst each other likely having age differences of up to 15 years, /ftmg/ decides to organize their own little prom-esque celebration.
How does it go? What location is it? What food is served? What do you wear? What music is played? Any speeches held? Any games/events planned? (Who) do you dance (with)? Who is elected the prom king and queen? Discuss.

>Resources:
pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>Tagmap:
tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
>last episode on /ftmg/

Attached: innocent_rouge_ball_colored.png (1200x884, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxSWVkPfVc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PUSSY

>QOTT
Yes, had to wear school uniform (UK)
>QOTT2
No, it's not the norm here and tbayden I don't see the appeal. A party with no drugs or alcohol, with everyone from school, supervised by teachers? Think most teenagers are past that at that age.

Can't wait to start my new job at the hospital but the onboarding process is taking weeks. Might just go on holiday at this rate.

Attached: 27903769473573.jpg (750x754, 84K)

Who made this

Attached: 2CB4EEAE-3632-47D3-9BB8-F8CBC918ED3D.png (830x830, 902.89K)

>Who is elected the prom queen?
terjay

Attached: 434324324232.png (141x100, 4.67K)

pwobabwy you did

Are Alpines, Slavs, and Germanics truly the worse passing ethnicities after Anglos or did whoever make this just have a hate boner for those trips?

QOTT 3: It goes terribly, it's in a cave, jellied fruits are served, I wear a long, extravagant cloak, shitty AAP core music is played, I assume some attendees have some things to say, tag is played but the twist is the cave floor is slimy and many people trip, I do not dance but I watch from the corner, hoping someone will dance with me but no one does and I hide my despair, prom queen is Card.

Another day of being glad that I don’t post face on here

This is my first time drawing pooners, what do you fellow doods think?

Attached: 2 types of pooners.png (933x783, 78.47K)

>QOTT1
No
>QOTT2
I went to prom. I wore a dress. Picrel is me kek. I didn’t even know I was trans yet. Now I’m just a simple repper

Attached: 8D498245-0212-4265-9EE9-020DC26BCD69.jpg (593x995, 356.22K)

Wholesome poonchud representation

It’s beautiful

wholesome

I found this pooner looking up trans resources and she named her fucking kids kleekai and pixel
what the fuck

Attached: poon.png (382x376, 355.26K)

>QOTT
No. My father showed me when I was seven and I forgot about it.
>QOTT2
No. I wore a suit or simple formal wear to high-school/(whatever the American equivalent is) though. Got complimented for it.

CUTE

KLEEKAI AND PIXEL?

source on this shit

yea ngl she is kinda qt but its crazy to think these aydens are naming their children like this.
Yep, and Klee Kai has a space, I just didn't add it because I thought it would be easier to read

>named her kids

Did she give birth to them

Also bros why do I suddenly have a fetish for pregnant women? Idk every time I see one in public I am reminded of the fact that they got creampied and start picturing it

Pregnancy is the sluttiest thing a woman can do, it's the physiological equivalent of wearing a low cut top that says "cumdumpster" on it, but better

Attached: 7093F648-D01D-4E2A-A97B-16CA748989D0.jpg (640x640, 54.04K)

Waow good thread OP dood

>>QOTT:
Of course.
>>QOTT2:
Yes.
>rented a nice hall
>wore picrel
>shitty music equipment
>"award ceremony" to announce the student that's "the gossip girl", "the smartest", "player" and so forth, I got "the craziest" (kms)
>sufficient amounts of alcohol
>food prepared and served for free by antifa punks who are the friends of some classmates
>prom king and queen were both guys (no homo)

>>QOTT3: /ftmg/ prom
>grungy warehouse decorated in pink and blue garland and other tacky baby shower type decorations
>sign says "boys only" or some gay shit
>MtF st4t gfs join in like normal well adjusted individuals
>rapehons barge in complaining about the sign
>I wear the same shit but with black rubber gloves for hygiene, maybe a mask
>general AAP music, the beatles, Paul Dano's band, general tranny music, hyperpop and vocaloid shit, pooner music like Cavetown, one singular 80s post punk song, one 90s faggy visual kei song, loli breathing sounds girlfriend ASMR
>seafood and sweet fembrained shit, served Nyotaimori style on boymoders
>Card "ruins the woman and theyfab prom" by going on stage to recite a proper speech, Terje snatches the mic to tell a fully voice acted story, user pulls up a powerpoint about pooner phenotypes
>fight breaks out because lil poonies have no alcohol tolerance and TPOONRAGE
>no one fucking dances until Zorba the greek or Moskau comes on, link related
youtube.com/watch?v=AxSWVkPfVc8
>prom king: Terje, Prom queen: Card. As they are announced and asked to come on stage, Terje is nowhere to be found.

>party with no drugs or alcohol, with everyone from school, supervised by teachers
Agony, would not have attended that either.

>first time drawing pooners
it has the OG pooner drawing soul but also fills a niche we haven't seen much of

FINALLY self posting

Attached: grad.png (237x514, 202.92K)

Fellows, this little guy invites you to prom. Wyd?

>wore a suit
finally trupoona
My former theyfab classmate wore a suit and passed pre T to normies at least, quite based.

>Pregnancy is the sluttiest thing a woman can do, it's the physiological equivalent of wearing a low cut top that says "cumdumpster" on it, but better
Exactly.
It's like in the traditional marriages where the father hands over the woman to her husband like she's cattle
I cannot fathom how many women are whores who got nutted in

Attached: peepie.jpg (203x249, 6.5K)