Pooner privillege

If a pooner puts in the effort 90% of them can easily pass.If a troon puts in the effort only about 15% of them get to pass

How is that fair? Are afabs privilleged even on transitioning?

Attached: 1xv3bblvd5a81.png (843x745, 32.86K)

not even true

Attached: 1653836938507.png (1529x1049, 78K)

Not even joking some ftms are doomed from the start

It’s sad to see

90% of them only pass because of facial hair, honestly.

>they pass cause they pass

Cope

Why dont troons pass with tits?

Yeah but beard and the haircut /male pattern baldness and clothes is enough to make any pooner pass
But MTF who do pass and are cute have the world
Stellar poons are just average short men

>5 foot 2 and pubes for facial hair
You only "pass" because society sees you as a girl and thus is a hell of a lot nicer to you and less demanding of your conformity

As a whole it’s probably somewhat easier but that said if you’re below 5’5 or you can’t grow facial hair you’re fucked
I don’t know why people act as if all ftms can magically grow a beard and instapass. There’s a reason the chinfluff is a meme

You know 25% of worlds men are 5'5 or less right?

Because it’s just so strongly gendered by our brains..when I was a kid I was unable to differentiate Native American men from women (I grew up around them) and I was tripping that men had no beards and long hair.they couldn’t be men to my brain I remember that feeling and conversations with my mom so so well .

Lots of mtf don’t realize but those last rounds that bring them over the line in terms of electrolysis and laser removal around chin and upper lip make the world of a difference.
Remember hair is under the skin as much as over.and it’s all gone.it changes everything.
Those shadows and bumps are very potent gender cues..

A pooner only needs crappy sparse hair here and there on his face.and with all the T and lifting some of them do I don’t think it’s too hard for them to grab a couple unless real genetic disposition..

Lmao ftms don’t pass at all. It’s incredibly easy to tell one apart from a real man, plus pretty much every Ftm is just a trender that will detran after realizing they fucked up

Attached: B28E7D70-E548-49B5-8290-E4B94BE9D4C2.jpg (899x960, 100.24K)

Hot

If you hairy gorilla everyone would think you're man

yeah no. being a dickless sub 5'5" manlet is a cursed life. it's why i will never transition. i'd rather fucking die

>my dysphoria is totaly real but their dysphoria isnt!

Hmmm

l oo oo ol

>Welp, I'm an adult now, and got over the trauma that induced my trooning
>uh oh

This but unironically. How else would you explain the fact that ftms detran way more then mtfs? They're just trenders lol

This is factually untrue and the only retards who believe it are twitter furries

i am literally 5’3. short pooners never pass. At best they look 13 and at worst they look like a fucking lesbian. Most pooners don’t pass, they just blend. As in they look enough like men to be gendered as male but can be clocked easily if you know what to look for

Kek. This is why Im a repper

I am a 5'5 man and was never ever in my life gendered as a girl after my teens

Tgoughts?

Afraid you'll miss your tits?

You're a man, ftms aren't men

>How else would you explain the fact that ftms detran way more then mtfs
i'll give a serious answer to your shitpost
life as a man is much harder than life as a woman. lots of ftms belive in all the nonsense about women being an underclass etc and think they will get a free ride through life once they transition. when they realize that everyone treats men like shit (especially ugly/short men, which most of them are) they panic and go back to being women. it's like the paris syndrome of gender