Survey:1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Survey data:1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis:1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Info Sheets:1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Pill ID:drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ DrugBank:drugbank.com/
▶ Basic HRT:apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ HRT ranges:hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Powers Method:powersfamilymedicine.com/s/Healthcare-of-the-Transgender-Patient-V60.pptx
▶ Endocrine Society Guidelines:academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
▶ Transline Guidelines (with bicalutamide):transline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360047702053/TransLine_HRT_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf
▶ WPATH SOC:wpath.org/publications/soc
▶ TransDIY:reddit.com/r/transDIY
▶ Blood tests (US):privatemdlabs.com/,https://www.labsmd.com/
▶ Blood tests (UK, Ireland):medichecks.com/
▶ Blood tests (Canada Only):bloodtestscanada.com/
▶ Blood tests (Sweden)werlabs.se/
▶ Blood tests by mail:letsgetchecked.com/- DIY capillary blood samples. Expensive.
▶ Lab test guide:healthcare.uiowa.edu

Attached: 1654268876454.png (2000x2721, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx
euaibolit.com
aphrodites.shop
unitedpharmacies-uk.md
unitedpharmacies.md
unitedpharmacies.nl
alldaychemist.com
sshifter.puzl.com
stayhealthynow.co
amazing4health.com
favskinhouse.com
goodstuffstore.net
otokonokopharma.com
otc-online-store.com
weborderpharmacy.md
weborderpharmacy-uk.md
hrt.cafe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx has been popular in the US. Ships from Vanuatu to some countries.
euaibolit.com - Ships from EU to Worldwide
aphrodites.shop - Very popular. Ships from Portugal to Worldwide. (email active)
unitedpharmacies-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.md (US only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.nl (NL only) - Ships from HK.
alldaychemist.com - Ships from India to some countries.
sshifter.puzl.com - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide.
stayhealthynow.co - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide
amazing4health.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
favskinhouse.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
goodstuffstore.net - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
otokonokopharma.com - Ships from Brazil to Worldwide.
otc-online-store.com - Ships from Russia to Worldwide.
weborderpharmacy.md (US only) - Ships from India.
weborderpharmacy-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from India.

hrt.cafe for more detailed product spreadsheets, price comparison and supplier information.

Attached: 1654268948499.png (2000x3150, 1.33M)

I went on GnRH agonists two weeks ago. I'm still taking cypro and estrogen to suppress my testosterone, as before. I've been experiencing mood swings and fits of anger. Could it be that cypro isn't entirely blocking my now heightened testosterone levels, resulting in that, or is something else going on?

Yeah, sounds like your cypro + estrogen isn't enough to suppress that initial T megaspike. which is normal desu - you'll go back to normal soon enough. I don't think you need to adjust dosages unless it gets worse or lasts more than few weeks

That's such a relief. I was wondering what was going on with me. Why I was being so awful, like before transition. If it's that then that's great. Thank you.

I thought it was unlikely that my blockers couldn't suppress my levels but I'm glad I asked.

how much cypro are you taking, out of curiosity

10 mg/day, which was enough to suppress my testosterone levels beforehand

endoshit concensus seems to be prescribing 12.5 for gnrh spike suppression, but desu i think 2.5mg is just not enough to make a difference

you'll be fine anyway - im sorry you feel like shit rn, but it's not going to have any consequences for your transition

I currently inject 8mg EV every 5 days, but I'm planning on changeing it to 9mg EV every 7 days, which should give me a trough arround 250-275 more or less. does anyone have an equasion for figgureing out how many ml to inject to get your target amount of EV in mg? I figgured it out before but I totaly forgot how I did it and ive been scratching my head with a calculator for like half an hour now trying to work it out.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_pamogyu__sample-7fab7312f4ef6a0966886bb09d979d83.jpg (850x1112, 85.63K)

Thank you, user

wait nevermind I figgured it out, in a backwards sorta screwball way

Is there a difference between Spiro ACCOR and Spiro ZYDUS. Seems like different brand names but my new pills smell weird (haven't taken a new one yet).

how bad is my trough being a bit over 400 for say... almost a year? clearly it hasnt hurt me but.... just how badis that?

Attached: 1654268464584.jpg (736x736, 59.96K)

EV is shit for a weekly cycle, get EC of EE instead

you sure? I'm looking at the injectable estradiol simulator and it looks like it'll work fine...I also have 5 years worth of EV so im reluctant to buy a new ester... whats the specific reason it isnt advised?

Someone talked about estrogen powder in a different thread.. is there anything better about buying powder over buying a supplement like estrofem.. Like could I buy powder and make my own capsules (?) idkidk

..I don’t even start HRT yet btw.. I don’t know much about anything.. @.@
°○

the raw powder can indeed be used to make your own capsuels, injections, transdermal ointments, etc. it is far cheaper if you go that route but you will need a very precise scale to make measurement, normal estradiol pills are only 2mg, which is a VERRYYYY small ammount you're working with. it may be a lot easier to just buy pre-made pills, although it will cost more ofc

Attached: __dodome_ichika_original_drawn_by_waka_shark_waka__da8375199590af172908487bc5d5084d.png (670x948, 327.99K)

thank yuu.. I guess I need a good scale.
.is there a good brand for scales ? Like.. how would I even start making 2mg capsules :o

if you're going to do EV do it every 3-5 days instead of every week, your highs and lows if you do a weekly cycle are gonna be bad, and you'll be forced to inject more than you should
if you're worried about injecting too often, use some smaller gauge insulin needles and do subq

for capsules you would probably want to indavidualy mix 2mg with a filler of some kind (corn starch, sugar, whatever) to scoop into your capsuels, if you look arround on ebay and other places you can find trays to hold sets of capsules as you fill them. you could try the little digital drug-dealer scales you find at shady gas stations, but a nicer scale from a medical/scientific instrument vendor would probably be best. honestly unless money is a serious issue or you plan on selling homebrew hrt to others, I would advise you stick with just buying pre-made stuff, at least until you start injections, then it may very well be worth your while

from what im looking at it's lows should be in the range I want, and the highs are only ~30-50pg/mL lower than my current highs I get from 8mg every 5 days. I already do sq and use small gauge needles atm. from what im looking at it seems the spikes will be slightly less high and the trough will be in a more acceptable range. but actualy as im typing that im wondering if its more the difference between trough and peak that would cause discomfort?

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-130335.png (1080x759, 133.74K)