/bigen/ - Bisexual Gen

QOTT: Why aren't you goth?
QOTT2: Were you emo when you were younger?

The Old One Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
yes
>Am I bi or pan if I'm into cis women and trans women, or cis men and trans men only?
NOPE.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.
>What is a bisexual
Someone attracted to their own and other genders

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: file.png (500x500, 280.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unseeDOTcc/album#cssh7TZM8wvHpCwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i see bigen is slowly morphing into submissive goth gen

not that i'm opposed

>qott2
When I was young, i mostly wanted to appeal to normies and my parents, so i did whatever to fit in in public. In private, I was pretty depressed but mostly coped through obsessing with youtube terraria and minecraft.
when i was a teenager, this problem slowly faded over time, but I still has a really high and unhealthy need to have someone like me or whatever, so I mostly did whatever I felt would help with that in public. In private, i mostly just self harmed and watched youtube or slept all the time. I think I first met a goth person when i was like 17 and i've been pretty into it since then

>QOTT: Why aren't you goth?
I can't pull it off.
>QOTT2: Were you emo when you were younger?
Nah, but I wasn't exactly stable either.
I should go to pride events more often, because that was actually pretty fun.

Attached: __akemi_homura_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_young_savage__fff5c4e6c2037568688a5153f7ee7383.jpg (855x1484, 326.63K)

>Why aren't you goth?
Because Goth guys are gross.

>Were you emo when you were younger?
No. I hung around with girls dating them and their exs. Feels good man.

>QOTT
I am goth, but only on the inside
>QOTT2
Hell yeah brother, cheers from the American Football house

Briefly, when I was into system of a down and whatnot. Also wore a lot of black, but that was more because I was super self conscious about my figure desite being skinny as fuck

Bigen loves selfies but the link is dead

Seems really peaceful

Attached: 20220501_095227.jpg (1500x2052, 894.18K)

>QOTT
i like many types of music so it would be strange to base everything off just one
>QOTT2
no, but i was a brony in middleschool. kill me.

>QOTT
because its a gross aesthetic desu also im too masc to pull it off even if i wanted to
>QOTT2
no because I played sports

>Hell yeah brother, cheers from the American Football house
i know the feling.
all too well.

I'm too boring to be goth, and I was too afraid and repressed as a teen to be an emo kid, so now I just dress like a hipster/beatnik in all blacks and grays with the occasional bit of color of vaguest hint of being "alt"

Attached: 1627092476697.jpg (555x657, 56.13K)

>i'm too boring to be goth
trust me, you're not.
>afraid and repressed as a kid
same

>Seems really peaceful
I'm sure nothing horrible happened there 33 years ago.

Weird, must have fucked up something.
Whatever, here you go.
>unseeDOTcc/album#cssh7TZM8wvHpCwU

>Why aren't you goth?
Don't think I could pull it off, but damn I wish I could.
Instead I'm just your average Joe that's pretty much invisible to most people. It's probably for the best.

>Were you emo when you were younger?
According to a random kid I saw on campus the other day, every guy with longer hair is emo, so I guess I am.
Joking aside, I'm pretty much in the same boat as Aidan. It's gotten a lot better though thankfully.
Still can't shake the habit of prioritising what other people expect of me instead of what I want myself (especially regarding my looks), but it's something.

Attached: 9.jpg (2048x1146, 306.47K)

aw yes what a nice road, would be a shame if there were ducks crossing

Attached: o-RUBBER-DUCK-TIANANMEN-SQUARE-facebook-3693568342.jpg (1536x998, 233.45K)

well bigen? which side of the burger bun do you prefer? are you more of a "top" or a "bottom"?

Personally, I'm a bottom all the way. It's much more stable and easier to grab.

Attached: stupidfuckingburgeridea.jpg (486x476, 39.38K)

Skinny, sexy, tasty looking nips that probably poke alluringly through your shirts

Attached: 1576819727795.gif (260x183, 492.34K)

i am goth

Attached: el gothon goblino.png (1725x1775, 3.87M)

so sorry to hear that, have anything cool planned for the upcoming week?
as for me my mood is 90% apathy followed by bouts of depression or euphoria, rn is apathy

>qott
up to like two years ago i didn't really care about my appearance, i didn't have the confidence to pull off any kinda of look plus i wanted to be noted as little as possible; i did listen to a lot of band that were def emo or goth. rn i wouldn't say i'm goth more so than maybe punk-ish, but my presentation changes constantly. but goth are extremely cool
skinny, skinnyfat is a Any Forums meme to make people feel insecure
top, the best part of the burger is the tactile felling of grabbing the bun

You don't really look goth...

>QOTT
I guess there wasn't really a scene for it here?

>QOTT2
I was somewhat of a metalhead for a few years.
One of my favorite bands at the time was Dying Fetus lmao

what did aidan mean by this

>skinnyfat is a Any Forums meme to make people feel insecure
It's working.

Attached: 18320328060.gif (220x124, 435.92K)

i'm not seeing it deadeyes, sorry.

>I meant that the point was good not that we shouldn't have a big revolt against pollution and whatnot.
Oh yeah, of course. It's absolutely a decent point.
>you seem between skinny and skinny-fat
So I don't look super skinny or anything? The way people talk about me always comes across as if I look completely malnourished for some reason.

Thanks for the compliment I guess.
>nips that probably poke alluringly through your shirts
Only sometimes. other times they're weirdly "compressed" into my chest for a lack of a better word. Still don't know what causes it, it's not Temperature, nor arousal.

>i didn't have the confidence to pull off any kinda of look plus i wanted to be noted as little as possible
This, so much this. How did you get over it?

>skinnyfat is a Any Forums meme to make people feel insecure
Really? I always thought it refers to looking skinny with a shirt on (because of weak arms), but having a noticeable belly without it. That described me from 6 months ago pretty well honestly.

Attached: 11.jpg (922x2048, 139.31K)

QOTT: I have no interest in wearing any non-conformist clothing. Plus I'm living at home
QOTT2: I have always felt this way. Additionally, I never had a phase of anything, as I was more concerned with not being a freak than exploring alternative ways of expressions.

Do you think there are many straight people who are just slightly curious that have been convinced they're bi? Almost all of the people I know who claim bi said they would never consider going out with someone of the same sex. Only one said they would experiment with the same sex beyond kissing. I couldn't relate less to this.

Can you take a photo from closer up? That's too far away to see facial details

you don't look malnourirshed ot me at any rate