This board is literally my only friend

this board is literally my only friend

Attached: image.png (860x876, 442.46K)

hello fren

Seems unhealthy

welcome back fren

Attached: 1652753057816.jpg (219x230, 10.03K)

Get out more. This kind of life will kill you.

me too. heya frens ily all

how do i make friends? i can't hold down hobbies, i just move on to another after a few days

hi

I'll be you fren user.. what do you like to do for fun?

have you tried making online frens? You talk to them, ask them questions, let them ask you questions, share interests or day to day things.

they never initiate conversation and eventually they all stop responding

That happens a lot on discord. People don't always care. I'll be your fren and message you back if you want.

Attached: 1644607075595.png (780x670, 51.11K)

Lmao, kys.

same ive slowly been cutting off my friends and not going ouitside anymore

same except we're not really friends it's more like a living breathing schizophrenic journal I use to dump and process my thoughts

not op but i suck at using discord and if i manage to friend someone they never really like me and with everyone ive met i always suggest stuff 99/100 of the time
i eventually cut everyone off too since i feel like they all hate me and want me to leave them alone

>fren
this means you're from Any Forums, right?

this is you shooting yourself in the foot. Social anxiety is a bitch but if you don't put yourself out there then you'll never make a fren. I talk to many people on there, and while they don't always work out, the convos are almost always comfy. Sometimes you just need someone to pull you out of your shell.

Attached: 1641087815389.png (539x921, 345.93K)

How do you actually make friends on discord, like I'm too scared to start conversations and add people??

most people end up ignoring me or making fun of me, and no one wants to be my friend

Is there something i'm doing wrong.? i know i should try a little harder but every time i do i become more terrified because of it not going well
t.

Attached: bfln5jRa_L37ziNWm-xNvGF4Xkzt0f3F30pyMyO3jAvfZaNbeae-P2wCnBtVcws1AlgTA-wbRzkCdvMlq33oy1XUGLep-VvYQPxENo4tCvg.gif (500x281, 988.49K)

I'll be your friend and I always initiate conversations so you won't have to worry about that
Noheiro#8888

i'm not your friend, i don't even like you

...Same

Not a friend per se but we are united by memes. I'm a Any Forumsster but as is with my irl social life I cant exactly be around manly dudes 24/7 it stresses me the fuck out. But I also like being on Any Forums so its a trade off. I have a lot of irl girlfriends but I know I need to keep a distance with these hoes cus they crazy and stupid. So I come here to do my thug thizzle with my tranizzles

Attached: 1654260986429m.jpg (954x1024, 118.13K)

bipedos are so rude

>that image
user no