Body pumped full of antibiotics but still has to deal with severe infections every couple of months

>body pumped full of antibiotics but still has to deal with severe infections every couple of months
>6 inches if ingrown hair in his urethra
>doctors refuse to operate him
>acknowledges he won't live all that long
do you see yourself growing up to be like this?
if not, how would you avoid this outcome? mostly looking for answers from FtM trans but all input welcome

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-04-18-49-17-06.jpg (1263x720, 297.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xB4XyJLyY7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>how would you avoid this outcome?

Don't be a whore. Have sexual encounters with people you know and trust only. If sleeping with randos is your kink remember that stuff like this is your potential future. Play safe.

>do your own research
>ask a lot of questions
>ask a lot of people
>collect information from many informed sources and viewpoints
>have at least loose plans for possible failures or things going wrong
>advocate for and secure means for your own care before making any big decisions
>don't skimp on things
>don't make assumptions
>consider all the possible ranges of outcomes
>identify current obstacles for a successful outcome
>identify which of those are surmountable and which have to be worked around
>prepare for the worst, hope for somewhere in the middle
MtF but this is the only way I can approach anything around changing my body or introducing such drastic new chemical elements like taking HRT, and I have even more trepidation around the possibility of surgery but still want some kind of SRS so I'm waiting a while and learning more before I take any serious steps to make that happen

I do all that except advocate for myself and it’s just made me extremely bitter. Doctors are shit, and do nothing on their own. I know what to ask for. I just can’t do it. So I get stinky infected hole I’ve lost all will to even think about getting better.

we told you not to do it.
we told you it was never the answer.
we told you it only makes things worse.
we told you you're looking for help in all the wrong places.
and we're telling you now that if you keep going down this path jt only has one outcome, one you have been considering and know very well.

You hurt yourself, you can't reverse all the damage, but you can make it better, salvage yourself.

Attached: better.jpg (516x1783, 214.79K)

no I didn’t I just have bv and am scared of the doctor

who's the guy on the picrel?

youtube.com/watch?v=xB4XyJLyY7s

>transitions for stupid reasons and without any actual body dysphoria
>regrets it
Every time
This isn't the own you think it is

Did he have botched phallo?

all phallos are botched.

I’ve only seen one decent result but are you gonna answer the question.

yes, i can't believe how often i have to state the obvious on this board.

Massive cope there bud

Attached: 1449473228675.jpg (640x853, 37.15K)

>how would you avoid this outcome
Simply not get SRS. Most poonmen don't get phalloplasty because its expensive and fucking sucks.

Well it does prove that transitioning is primarily a tool of the powerful to prey upon the weak willed and simple minded. If an adult wants to do it and has done the research and sought the proper medical advice, more power to them. I still don’t think it’s a good idea but I won’t belittle an adults decision of what to do with their money and body, but going after children is sick and evil

what the fuck

guy in the op had genuine dysphoria and still regrets it, he was depressed before but acknowledges he's worse off now.
transitioning hurts people from all walks of life

Just dont get srs then retard. I don’t plan to cause I know I’m better off not having a frankendick

No one's preying on anyone stop taking the bait
The regret of not being able to transition young eats me up daily

No he didn't. I watched the movie, he was a masculine woman and memed himself into transitioning
It's the same story with all of them. Every. Single. Time.

Where can I watch that retarded documentary "Whats a woman" just so I can be up-to-date with the new Internet thing

Attached: 1651642485816.jpg (596x799, 64.1K)

Feel bad for the poonbros. It’s easier to dig a hole than it is to erect a pole. For mtf’s we at least have some different options that are somewhat acceptable. For ftm’s it seems like an even bigger crapshoot.

>late transitioning hon/mtf repper thinks ftm’s are just faking it

Kek. How does it feel to know that after a certain point hrt makes a negligible difference for you while an afab can start T at any point in life and pass as male within a couple years?

Lmaooo

Never once did I say ftms aren't valid, I was talking about people who detrans you absolute brainlet
Honk honk

Attached: 1644261778176.jpg (326x294, 18.14K)

Then advocate for proper gatekeeping if you don't want the majority of humanity to hate you

Why do communists like you want the government to control them so badly?

I do
Gatekeeping isn't the real issue though and can be bad in a lot of instances, I think we just need more education about dysphoria
And fuck tucutes. You can identify however you want but if you don't experience crippling physical dysphoria you shouldn't attempt to transition, simple as