How the heck do you meet guys??

Binging on yaoi no longer satisfies my urge for having a bf, but I'm kind of a shut-in because of my social anxiety. I realize now that I have to take a more active role in finding someone but I have no experience with dating apps, especially as a semi-passing twinkhon. Should I just label myself as a 22 year old twink/femboy to avoid any asshole guys, or should I attempt to present myself as a girl and tell people I'm trans in the description? Which apps are the ones that work for people, or how do I meet guys otherwise? Any cute bi guy would do...

>.t desperate, 22 year old tranner

Attached: 1652258786401.jpg (1158x816, 288.48K)

>Should I just label myself as a 22 year old twink/femboy to avoid any asshole guys, or should I attempt to present myself as a girl and tell people I'm trans in the description?
either way expect to put up with plenty of morons who can't read

>tfw no fujo twinkhon gf

Meet
Done

Where do you live (I'm American and currently living near Chicago)

Attached: 1652822034214.jpg (1105x860, 823.71K)

Ohio

work on your social anxiety. Anyone worth your time does more than sit around at a computer all day.

that's pretty close, you should go meet
I met my bf here, he was from PA and I'm from MD, that was 8 years ago, and we're still together

You are right, I was working on it a bit before the pandemic but then I fell out of practice and chose to finish uni doing mostly online classes. I also got a remote software job so it feels like my life is literally rewarding me for sitting around a computer all day...

What's your contact

im even closer but im not really ready for a relationship.

Sorry, I was just feels posting.
I'm not worthy of a gf right now.

kill yourselves

sounds like something that won't help.
OP sounds like a great gf,but id be unfair to go for a relationship where i would not pull my own weight (im still working on my GED due to being homeschooled,not really BF material).

Someday.

Then don't give her the illusion of hope in the first place fag

im
i said in the first thing i posted im not ready.
though it does give me hope that there will be a close one when i am.

The fact you are "desperate" at all or think this is something difficult to find makes me laugh hysterically. Thank you for that OP.

I'm from Ohio myself and I'm not too pussy to drop my contact like the other Ohioan user
Noheiro#8888

would you accept an amab nb? I'm kind of a shut-in too idk where to look for people either

This is exactly me so much so it got pointed out by a friend asking if I was the OP.

I have no idea how to meet guys who aren't creepy chasers or grindr dudes. I want a bf who affirms me so bad but meeting people and dating are so alien to me.

Where are you from?