Mmg

molly comedown with your manmoder gf edition.

Attached: 20220604_190717.jpg (720x904, 82.74K)

learning to play grasp GP toplane is that manmoder-core enough? If I become a GP main will it help me cope with the fact that I'll always be a man in societies mind? Should I build bruiser or assassin?

bruisery urgot solo top was my unstoppable meme gimmick back when I played that trash and before they ruined him, I made it pretty far in ranked that season and felt very manly and self-sufficient as a result

Attached: literally me.jpg (260x390, 15.37K)

fuck why didn't my browser show this thread? am i here just to suffer?
(because fuck me and yes)

I miss when league let champions be ugly... Everyone's gotta be hot now, even Urgot desu. If only he'd wrap that big hand around my throat...

>shiny clean banemoder
ewwwww, give me my fucking skillshot + homing bullshit decrepit zombie cyborg back, I can't self-insert as this healthy-looking specimen of masculinity and technology

Attached: 1649212167101.jpg (1215x717, 119.05K)

bump

molly is for losers

how do you ppl get those flags?

oh dw I want ballsack crab back too but I mean... Can't deny new urgot's kinda hot idk vro,,

just like on int or pol there's a dropdown option when you post, doesn't work with 4chanX (yet?)

What's an anglo manmoder gotta do to make fellow hon friends irl? Urgot-posting simply doesn't work...

I've met a few ppl from here irl. Idk what to tell you, you just get lucky and pray they aren't insane.

>pray they aren't insane

Attached: 1647410363280.jpg (915x1024, 56.17K)

ah typical >:( thanks anyway...

i'm sane enough that they let me walk the streets again...

You run the bmg servers and thread

No I don't lol I am a bpd tranny from Any Forums.
Haven't had any issues so far! Usually they're just retarded passoid boymoders tho :(

why are youngshits sociopaths

we do be losers tho

i bet ur upset because ur on ssris and cant take it

im not on any meds
yass queen