God, every thread i see is very sexual. where are the asexuals of this board?

god, every thread i see is very sexual. where are the asexuals of this board?

Attached: asexual-pride-flag-discord-emoji-pride-flag-emojis-discord-11562884398hyrrnbzqet.png (512x512, 4.51K)

Getting laid

they dont use this board

don't exist

Attached: 1576590114143.gif (560x560, 265.29K)

do you have sex as an asexual as well? or you just joking
where are they at

i'm getting comfy and playing vidya because i have nothing better to do.

Based slutty ace who loves sex. You're valid!

what vidya are you playing?

monster hunter stories. played the second when it came out, finally got around to playing the og and it's pretty fun so far.

Am I be ace if I'm too brainwormed to talk to anyone?

i just look at people and not get aroused... boom *ace*

They're probably on a board that isn't just perpetually, "I desire assplay".

I would imagine an ace would spend time on boards and doing things that benefit their interests.

Attached: 1612495266740.jpg (980x980, 152.06K)

i genuinely dont know why i didn't think of that T_T too bad cuz aces are more fun to talk to cuz it's not just sex

Not much reason to be here when retarded niggers like are the norm.
Also see At this point I mostly just lurk to watch the occasional Any Forums poster start shit with trannies lol
Eh, it depends.
I'm on a lot of ace discords and the thing is the general ace population/sterotypical "ace" person is a young to mid teenage girl and 9/10 times finds out they were just repressing being homosexual or actually *was* just a phase.
Sure, said discords aren't filled with tranny degenerate coomers talking about cringe shit like "boysmell" or whatever the fuck but it's hardly anything overly interesting either.
> Captcha: GHAYK

Attached: 1642382034133.jpg (1529x1167, 122.76K)

Oh sweet, we get flags now? This permanent or just this month?

i hope its permanent, i want year round flag memeing

Right here

Always remember anons that sex is for virgins

Attached: anime girl rasing hand.png (451x485, 224.42K)

reporting for duty (hrt made me asexual)

/acegen/ dies quickly every time someone makes one, and not much happens in these threads.

>I'm on a lot of ace discords and the thing is the general ace population/sterotypical "ace" person is a young to mid teenage girl and 9/10 times finds out they were just repressing being homosexual or actually *was* just a phase.
I can't say this is my experience, but then again I don't specifically interact with asexual communities. I've met other asexuals by happenstance and by and large they seem average. Usually if you have to infer it or "mine it," there's a greater likelihood of them not being something else. Still rare to see men, though.