Should I stab myself to death or should I kill my family first?

Should I stab myself to death or should I kill my family first?
>t. Broke repressor who can't have a job because autism

Attached: ki.jpg (1200x1388, 295.72K)

sell your body on the streets

Retard

Don't do anything to your family you fucking retard

it's better than murder

Don’t hurt you family retard.

They are bad people

Why are you punishing innocent people for your problems? Why are you selfishly projecting onto other people who did you no harm?

Imagine dedicating and spending 18 years or more, hundreds of thousands of dollars, to raising your child, only for them to turn out an ungrateful entitled piece of shit who thinks you literally owe them your life and they stab you to death because they were propagandised by a bunch of retarded shit they read online.

Everyone would have been better off if you were aborted. Fuck you, OP. Absolute scum, I feel sorry for everyone who has to suffer your freeloading worthless existence.

>who did you no harm
They did. Didn't read past that. Kill yourself amercianoid.

MOM THE REDDITORS ONLINE CALLED ME A NEET LOOSER

>well have you considered getting an education or you know, a job, like everyone else?

NO I MUST K*** EVERYONE BECAUSE I DESERVE NOT TO HAVE TO WORK FOR A LIVING AND HAVE EVERYTHING HANDED TO ME ON A SILVER PLATTER

Sure thing
Can you do them a favor and go jump from the nearest bridge or something?

The fact you even have a computer, access to the internet, food in your belly and fridge, access to running water, a toilet and shower, and a home to live in is proof enough they cared far more about you than you ever cared about them. Why don't you try living out of a car then hmm if you've got it so hard? You would die if you had to rely on yourself, faggot.

They gave you a stake in this world, you gave them death in return.

YOU are the PIECE OF SHIT here.

Kill yourself. My mom would call me a subhuman if I had a bad grade in school. She blames all her fuck ups she can on me. She also physically abused me.

Kill yourself. Narcissistic parents deserve death. I'd rather be homeless but without them.

Kill yourself.

Why not move out then? If your parents are no good to you why not prove it by moving the fuck out and showing everyone you aren't a worthless entitled piece of shit who needed mommy to do everything for them including making their meals and ironing their clothes and tidying up their bedroom and driving them to school?

Cope. Your parents gave you everythng and more than people in other countries could ever dream of and this is how you repay your parents for giving your a quality first world standard of living, for preparing you for better opportunities ahead. You study hard so you get a good job in your early 20s and not end up wasting your life going no where.

Slit your throat before you harm someone else.

why should I kms?
you should whore yourself out for cash it's the only solution here.

If you are gonna kill yourself make it worth while for everyone and kill someone worth murdering

Did you read the op, npc?

Dumb cunt

Kill yourself

How hard is flipping burgers at McDonalds, how hard is stacking shelves at Walmart, how hard is delivering take out food, how hard is washing cars, how hard is serving coffee, how hard is selling movie tickets, how hard is mowing people's lawns and walking their dogs?

None of it is, you'd have to be literally brain dead to not be able to do anything of these things. But you won't, you won't do it not because you can't because you are an entitled piece of shit who thinks they're too good for that.

Your parents didn't give you enough, they gave you too much and now you're spoiled rotten, brat. You don't know the value of hard work, you don't know the value of a dollar. You think you know it all but you'd die if you had to use anything you think you know to survive. You're pathetic.

Is this also you ? Yeah sure thing a "repressor"

You’re just a copper. You know you won’t feel sufficiently bad about yourself to actually kill yourself unless you do something really repugnant. Literally jump off a bridge all on your own if you’re not a coward

That's not about me. They're evil.

You are evil.

Telling your child to work hard in school so they don't end up a fucked up waste of time is what responsible parents do to make sure their child becomes the best they can be. You are literally threatening to take out your mum because she told you to do your maths homework instead of playing video games. This is how pathetic you are, do you really want that to be on your Wikipedia page? You bring incredible dishonour to your family.

If you had a child you would do exactly the same thing, and you think you wouldn't but if you had to work 40 - 50 hours each week for decades on end you would make damn sure your child doesn't have to suffer your fate.