Why do transgenders spend immeasurable amounts of money on hormones and surgeries...

Why do transgenders spend immeasurable amounts of money on hormones and surgeries, knowing that they will always be only a simulacrum of a real woman? Can't they understand that they are just being mentally manipulated into ruining their bodies?

Attached: media_E7lFp60XIAI5_SN.jpg (1440x1800, 375.25K)

I would kill to look like her

I'm with you, it's all just crazy and deranged!

You'd kill to look like a cheap slut?!

>only be a simalcrum of a real women
*nod nod* ok yea I see what you mean
>ruining their bodies
How are bodies ruined by HRT? Seeing as people like Lia Thomas are still perfectly physically fit and capable of living a decent life, I don't really agree with you

i live in canada
hormones are cheap or free
surgery is free and i don't want it anyway
im a futamoder so i don't aim to be a simulacrum of a real woman, i aim to be something similar but distinct

beats looking and aging like a man

>simulacrum

PS I'm not a hon. I just want to see the flag.

Why are you here

I don't know but whenever I see a cute tranner I think about how she chose to craft herself into a pretty princess and it makes my chest warm.

Attached: 1645593363063.jpg (300x250, 20.52K)

Please tell me more user

Don't care + didn't ask

He looks like an overgrown toddler. Also there's no way he doesn't suck her girlpeen.

not that user, but i feel very similar. it's like, the peakest level of femininity. she's SUCH a girl that even a male body couldn't hide it forever. she made herself into who she wanted to be, and so deserves to be treated like the beautiful princess she always was. trans girls need to be protected and smooched often.

he still is a cringy neckbeard
she still can only do this one pose and this one face expression in photos.

I still think she could do 100x bettern than that otherkin she is posing with, but in the end both are kinda anoying

There's just something very earnest and cute about the effort tranners go through to look as pretty and girly as possible. I suppose it's how girls feel when they see a jacked guy, it's not just that they look good but the process and indset to work out and become strong exudes masculinity. In the same way taking HRT, learning makeup, dressing cute, lazer, all that stuff speaks to a very feminine mindset. A very feminine and pretty cis girl can be that by chance, whereas a trans girl has to want and to work to be that. Trans women just ooze femininity. And I think it's very honest and very cute and it makes my heart swell.
Also I hope you feel better soon.

I think love is love and everything and that it's stupid how much it makes people seethe that they're together just because of how they look.
With that said I don't know how having a cute gf doesn't inspire you to get in shape and dress like an adult.

>love
He is just brainworming "her" into taking more surgery and trannypills. That's a codependent relationship.

You both have my deepest thanks and appreciation, and I were a princess I would have you two brought to me so I can entrust you with my gratitude, compassion, and whatever pleasure I might be able to provide
I'll be well, I promise
I won't deny myself bliss

why does anyone spend immeasurable amounts of money or effort on anything?

You're a princess to me anonette!

*if I were
>//////

Benevolent is fine but I usually like my princesses a little bratty...

Attached: 1643437231495.jpg (702x617, 90.86K)