What is a woman

>what is a woman
An adult human female, with exceptions.

Attached: scientist frog.jpg (383x383, 41.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_man
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is a woman
Two XX chromosomes
You're welcome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_man

how did they know about women before we discovered dna

Fat titas, wide hipos, smol bebeis.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
> is a rare congenital intersex condition
Not a woman. Not a man. Intersex.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_man
A trans man is a man who was assigned female at birth.
> assigned female at birth
>female
>define female
>two x chromosomes
A woman

A woman is an adult human female. A trans woman is an adulti human male who presents as an adult human female. Therefore I will call trannies "her".

yeah, i'm one of the exceptions
/thread

Based ally. Stick your wick in here fren.

Attached: 1654295596874.jpg (1334x1385, 281.94K)

Trans women are hormonally and neurologically female, and phenotypically a mix of male and female depending on when they transitioned. They are only chromosomally male. It's inaccurate to describe them as male.

>Not a woman. Not a man. Intersex
Hey retard, there’s no such thing as a human that is neither genetically male or female. The intersex condition in that wiki link is called “XX ***male*** syndrome” because it’s a genetic variation that’s specifically found among genetically male humans.

intersex is basically a genetic mutation that makes you neither if we are being completely honest and doctors then just assign you whatever

Man is male over 18
Woman is female over 18

based and same. i use correct pronouns because it’s polite and i like to be pleasant to people.
>picrel? :(

Attached: cope.gif (498x482, 83.18K)

i, a tranny, call myself an adult human female so i have no problems with this definition

this is unironically makes the most important statement out of every other response on this board lmao. everyone KNOWS what a woman is, anything else is just splitting hairs and finding loopholes based on forced *technicalities*

Prove it! Show us your chromosomes!

Dude shut the fuck up you have no clue what you’re saying. Genetic sex is binary in humans. The existence of a small minority of variations does not negate that fact. Fucked up medical practices that try to fit babies with intersex conditions neatly into one of the two boxes of typical sexual development does not negate that fact.

the answer is that there is no answer. the material world is the material world and what words we use to describe it has no bearing on it

Male/female is not binary because some people were born with a condition with fucked up chromazones and are sterile but usually tend to look like one of the two sexes

after you

because the whole thing is just a psyop by conservatives di distract their voterbase from important things

>yes we'll cut education, healthcare, welfare, even street maintenance, make life harder for workers, while destroying the world and cutting taxes for billionaires, we'll make life many times worse for you and for your children, but hey you must vote for us if you want to protect the definition of a woman