Picrel is a cis woman

>picrel is a cis woman
Trannies, get rid of your brainworms and accept yourselves as you are! Not every woman needs to have wide hips and thin shoulders!

Attached: 1654331822942.jpg (1440x1440, 194.85K)

tfw no lanky germanic ubermensch gf with powerful facial features

dont groom me bro

the ribcage being cis female makes all the difference. my body doesnt look too bad when i wear a binder, but take off the binder and its immediately obvious the male ribcage makes the rest of the body look male.

>brainworms
im likely taller than her but have wider hips and i get gendered exclusively male no matter how i dress (:

>picrel is a cis woman
>"not every woman is feminine look at this hon!!!"
>look at myself
>999999999999x worse with shoulders with width of a doorframe, a ribcage so barrel shaped I look like I'm about to explode, male hips with lovehandles above my bellybutton, thick neck, 5'11, etc etc

Don't tell me whether I'm a hon or not maybe, when you have no idea how over it gets.

wtf i have wider hips than her.

hopefuel

>being tall is somehow bad and not sexy now
what

height is a sexually dimorphic trait, there's just a grey scale to it, just like 99% of sexually dimorphic traits from puberty

sorry I don't speak brainworm

her ribcage is literally tiny
put any tranny next to her and you just know its over

>what is sexual dimorphism

>tall women don't exist
uhhh..

She should poon out

Sexual dimorphism is a grey scale as I said, just like a strong jaw or brow bone. That doesn't mean being tall isn't a male aligned trait in sexual dimorphism, or that height isn't one of the most obvious sexual dimorphism traits.

She still has narrower shoulders that 95% of this board

god why did i have to have german genes my body literally looks just line hers and my face is just as masc

>inverted jaw planes with rear corners narrower than cheekbones when she tilts her head up
>shorter facial planes with less forwards/downwards extrusion than full male development so the rim around the features is narrower
yeah nah that's strong model features sure but still obviously cis female
also ribcage but others have pointed that out already

I saw this picture on Any Forums earlier

germans are beautiful. you are a beautiful white aryan god. t. brownoid self hater

She looks OK though? Look at the ribcage iliac crest ratio. And she looks to be a reasonable height as well