I'm starting to think trans women aren't women from the inside and that I shouldn't ever transition

I feel like none of us will ever be women or are "women from the inside" , "trapped in female bodies" or "female brained", none of us are actually women from the inside. We are all mentally men and have male brains. Each and every single one of us. Yes our brains may differ from those of normal men but that doesnt mean we have female brains or are women mentally , each of us is suffering from a different deviation/malfunction from a normal "perfect" male brain as nature intended it, wether that be psychological damage from trauma/abuse, homosexuality, fetishes, or autism.
We are not women from the inside. We are not women from the outside either and I don't think we will never be real women no matter how many surgeries we undergo, how much hormones we take, or how much we socially train to be women.
I'm starting to realize this and I feel like transitioning is a joke.
I feel like we are putting up a lifelong act and this realization depresses me. I've concluded that I am better of repressing or dead. Deluding myself further will only harm me in the end much like it did to the 41%
This whole trans thing should have never been taken seriously. I feel like I need to distance myself from it. What do you guys think about what I said?

Attached: 66443 4 653.jpg (1080x1920, 175.1K)

i dont care lol im still gonna take hrt get surgeries pass and live my life happier as a woman

You are correct, this is the truth!

just boymode it's not complicated.

I wish I could have the same mentality
But I'll always feel like a fraud. I feel like we are all frauds.

i think you're fundamentally right, but at the end of the day, assuming you wish to stay alive and not rope, transitioning is one of the only ways to alleviate dysphoria. i look at it like a sickness. you might not be a "real woman" but you're doing the best you can with the hand you were dealt.

>just boymode it's not complicated.
Male clothes make me feel dysphoric, they also look ugly as fuck.

just girlmode it's a little complicated but worth it.

this is true. you literally browse Any Forums. malebrained.

Same. The logical part of my brain is too powerful to live a delusion. Of course I’d rather have been born as a girl and I prefer estrogen and bottoming to testosterone and topping, but none of that makes me a girl. I’m a male and every minute wasted pursuing an impossible delusion is a minute that could’ve been spent working towards realistic goals. The surgeries and training are the parts that really turn me off from it too. I think for trutrans, they don’t care about becoming genuine women to be valid, they don’t care that they were born male and are throwing that away, they don’t care about working towards any goal besides getting dick over and over ad infinitum. I’m just glad it’s ok to be a femboy nowadays . No point transitioning

Maybe once I'm on HRT
But I don't think i'll be able to start HRT. Not with my mentality.

>its another repressor making themselves miserable for no fucking reason
take your pills alice

What part of your mentality stops you exactly?
You just need the courage for one injection a week.

its not the clothes sweetheart..

but if youre ugly either way, you may as well choose the gender where your judged more harshly for being ugly, aint that logical boys?

nah, OP, trans women are definitely women. only a women would be okay with being hideous and repulsive to the general population. men are thinner skinned and couldnt survive a day posting troon photos of themselves on twitter, oblivious to how ugly they look.

There is no delusion, no fraud, no deception. Literally just your own internalized transphobia talking. Women are not special. We aren’t made of sunshine and unicorns and don’t secrete sugar instead of sweat. ‘The female experience’ is not uniform and does not produce a homogenous group of people. Once you begin to move through the world as a woman, live as a woman, simply be a woman, this will become very apparent to you. You only think women are special and somehow different from you because your experience still seems far removed from theirs. If you transition, you will discover very plainly that it isn’t.
t. full time for close to 2.5 years

>what part
The part that none of us are or ever will ever be women both mentally and physically.

But maybe injecting myself weekly will help me. Idk.

It'll definitely help, hormones should be a free for all. If you want them then take them.

>should be a free for all
How can I get them for free?

The whole
>we are women inside
bullshit, it's all a meme. Yes, dysphoria is an illness. Yes, you probably behave like a man as most trans women do. But that shouldn't stop you from pursuing your comfort or idea of normalcy. An internal sense of gender really does not matter.

From groomers

I mean free for all as in no one needs any qualifications to use them, they should just be another way to shape your body to your own comfort, regardless of gender.

Where can I find them?

Based.

>another way to shape your body to your own comfort, regardless of gender.
I like this mentality

Anyhow, don't they evaluate you prior to giving you hormones? They don't give them to anyone for no reason, no?

In that case, anabolic steroids should be a free-for-all as well.

hrt.cafe go with otoko they're down the list.
once you learn the lingo you can convince any evaluator you're trutrans, when you feel ready to go legit.

Hell yeah! You get it.
Just need a little brochure with all the risks so gym rats know what they're getting in to.

So anyhow, what is trutrans?
I've seen many different definitions for it at this point.

It's a spook. You just need to convince the psych, to get your endo to give you your shots.

>convince evaluator
>convince psychologist
I suffer from gender dysphoria, what more do they need to know of me for me to qualify for getting HRT?

Nothing, congrats. You just mentioned your mentality so I thought you had some hang-up on evaluations.