Trans sisters... Not like this... Not like this

Attached: IMG_20220604_161938.jpg (1031x534, 45.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sweet Baby Gang

Attached: SBG.jpg (750x750, 144.13K)

Imagine trusting the American public enough to consider their review of this hogwash reasonable and legitimate, they've been gorging themselves on Marvel trash for over a decade and have lost what little critical thinking skills they had for it

And that's a good thing.

Maybe I’m being stupid but I genuinely think the reviews are botted. Just go look at them. Every single review is by someone with a name like “John C.” Every single one. They all have generic ass names with abbreviated last names. All of the reviews are just jerking off Matt Walsh’s cock

I don’t think any thread that says “sisters” on the board bas ever been made by a trans woman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias

>far right propagandist movie made solely for Christian Dominionists to jerk off to has high reviews from said Christian Dominionists
>ooooh basedface chuds win it overrrrrrrr

>People that dislike trannies go see a movie that says what they already believe.

Matt "Based Alpha King" Walsh btfod us into oblivion. We will never recover

The media is on our side so it'll bomb with actual reviewers. People take professional opinions much more seriously than audience scores

I mean, it's pretty obvious what kind of crowd is gonna watch this shit.

>guy makes movie for hooting chimps that already share his beliefs
>the hooting chimps like it
okay

>500+ ratings

>implying that real people who watch this documentary are capable of independent thought

i didnt watch it, what was it like? circlejerk or interesting?

>we still don't know what is a sandwich
>this dude thinks he can define what is a woman

baka

Attached: Sandwich-alignment-chart.jpg (1200x825, 214.27K)

he pretty much debunks transgendrism desu

everyone will just go and boost the ratings because its le based movie

what is a woman?

Yes?
Also something being a spectrum doesn’t mean we can’t definitively judge individual cases.
For example, on a colour spectrum we can’t definitively say where orange turns into red, but we can look at orange and red and identify them as such.
Likewise, while there are lots of gender identifiers that make up male and female, we can look at XY and XX and identify them as such respectively.

You've already made up your mind so I don't really have any interest in humoring you

amazing how little self awareness you have