Chaser here

chaser here
i thought i'd chase tranners instead of looking for a cis gf because cis women have no hobbies beyond netflix and i'd rather date someone i can talk to about neuroscience or computer science... but god the attractive trans girls are all batshit insane... bpd, cutting, even schizophrenia
what makes it even worse is that all of the hot ones are in the US, and i don't think spending 1000 EUR per month on plane tickets is sustainable in the long run
is there no salvation for people like me? i feel like being european and smart/successful is the easiest combo for depression since there's no one i could even bond with in here
how do cishets solve that problem when dating cis girls, i'd rope if i had to be with someone with no meaningful interests

Attached: F43F38E6-6E38-44CC-ACDF-B461E55870C3.png (850x714, 463.94K)

>bpd, cutting, even schizophrenia
If she has all of these whife her on the spot.

god no, i could deal with schizophrenia, but bpd isn't something anyone could ever deal with

what if i'm a trans girl but i'm too dumb to understand neuroscience and computer science and spend most of my day on netflix/youtube?

Attached: yukko.jpg (400x400, 28.02K)

then you're basically a cis girl, useless

also i'm batshit insane and have bpd ptsd and add

Attached: nagitoemote.png (128x128, 30.13K)

posts like these make me feel so boring for not having any hobbies/interests :(

you can still learn stuff

what if I'm attractive and psychological normal, smart but into sports, out and medicine instead?

Don't think there's anything wrong with boring as long as you don't use me as a way to entertain yourself 24/7

based, i enjoy running
as for medicine, is "freelance" medicine a part of your interests? ;^)

>be boymoder
>focus on career instead of transitioning most of time
>get masters in cs
>get job in cs
>yeet 200k/yr to afford any lifestyle I want
>get house before house prices skyrocket
>refi when interest is low
>do everything possible to get my shit in order
>browse Any Forums to focus on this aspect of my life
>it’s literally low iq people left and right that hate me
good luck OP

The kind of girls who can enjoy conversating about the things you enjoy. Might be a little more reserved than most. Otherwise they are probably going to be sort of passing, rather than attractive and passing trannies.

Attractive passing trannies start so young a lot of the times, they end up like crazier woman.
Sometimes you just cant expect a girl to have those interests, there company gratifies on other levels...

>"freelance" medicine
what is that to mean?

this, 23yo and six fig EUR salary (which is a fuck ton in here), i feel like i'm 10x faster than everyone, it sucks

idk i'm not even that much into sex so not rly looking to satisfy myself this way
just want someone who looks and smells nice to go out on dates with and cuddle ig

research chemicals, my friend

Look I'd also get 200k but I have a CS master's and live in Europoor

>i could deal with schizophrenia
No you couldn't

you'd be a lot hotter if you cut, it's the only deal breaker to me here.
also nice larp that much cash and no godtier ffs to stealth.

you can get to 200k in europe fairly easily, i'm a college dropout

She administers drugs to her self, and others.
Testing pharmacology, and studying neurology, by eating fist full of pills, ordering strange drugs of the internet, and occasionally using heroin.

It might just be a cute way of saying she's a junkie.

Bullshit seniors cap out pre-100k

I never mentioned anything about sex. Though I imagine anyone you'd like, you'll want to enjoy sex with them.

I meant by gratifies, purely that the enjoyment will come from other dynamics, than sharing your hobbies. A pleasing person, lending an ear to your thoughts and feelings, sharing your time, and generally just being around...

1. you're forgetting switzerland/louxemburg exist
2. senior isn't the highest role you can obtain

dugs are for losers, lol.

drugs are based, i don't have to depend on unpredictable social interaction to be happy
i just don't want to feel lonely anymore, and there isn't a reliable way other than drugs for that