Cis women are graceful and not degenerate sex craving beasts like gay me-

>Cis women are graceful and not degenerate sex craving beasts like gay me-

Attached: 1654341702430.jpg (828x591, 90.48K)

men and women are almost completely the same. the differences are just hormonal + superficial larps. the only thing that actually differentiates the sexes is pregnancy, which is optional for women anyway

Attached: 1651265401686.jpg (828x591, 121.01K)

why.

Erin Moriarty is so sexy, and she has the cutest feets!

stinkyy aha

Attached: thoughbubble.jpg (828x591, 123.79K)

man feet

I dont feel so bad, I understand the fact woman are low key horny a lot of the time.
Then I remember the fact, trannies are pushing period levels of estradiol and progesterone on the daily.
We appear to handle that more gracefully, so knowing were more pleasant, and possible more horny; it's ok. A good apatite is healthy.

Attached: slimin.jpg (794x792, 186.46K)

Haha

it looks like a thought bubble but im too lazy to shoop big booty chud into the thought bubble

Just be Chad and they'll jump on your dick and do all sorts of nasty things

Attached: 1646142440893 (1).png (562x437, 52.92K)

Anyone who thinks cis women can't also be degenerate sex craving beasts hasn't had meaningful relationships with cis women.

I don't speak zoomer, what the fuck does "shoot their shot" mean?

They are not as frigid as they'd like to be seen as but the idea they are anywhere near the level of gay men is ridiculous. Especially when it comes to things like monogamy vs hooking up.

gold

If you can't use the context from both tweets you're retarded.

Zoomer talk for “hitting on you”. I think it’s used ironically by women because of the huge amount of retarded men using the phrase on dating advice forums

No, I fucking don't because it makes no sense at all you faggot wise-ass.

Thanks.

lol?

take their chance, walk the walk, make the first move, hit on you, shoot their shot, jump their jump

>Especially when it comes to things like monogamy vs hooking up.
This. Women, even today, are a lot more dependant on a man, than even the gayest of faggy bottom gay men ever will be, so they can afford to just fuck around their entire lives and never commit, whereas a woman who hasn't settled down by 30 (or before), is going down a dark road.
You'll end up with hallow sluts that cry themselves to sleep every night like Molnar.

Attached: 1647371423324.jpg (418x396, 196.54K)