Only gay teacher at school

> Only gay teacher at school.
> Everybody knows except the kids.
> No one really cares.
> Can't tell by the way I look.
> Kids are extremely homophobic.
> Listen to insanely homophobic shit every day.
> Can't complain to management since they'll probably think I'm biased, and that I take things personal.

No joke, I hear shit like:

> I will never shave, if I do, I'll probably become a faggot.
> Why is your shirt so big, dude? Almost wearing a dress, you tranny.
> Why are you looking like that? Trynna fuck me? Faggot?
> Let me look up gay test online and see if I'll ever become a faggot.
> Ey, I was looking at HER! I'm not no fucking homo!

And worse. It gets really tiresome. Worst thing was a kid who had his laptop wallpaper being the gay guys hanging from that ISIS video.

Attached: Aesthetics (6273).jpg (1200x1027, 112.85K)

I've noticed it with the black and Hispanic kids. Every other word they say is either, "faggot" or "nigga". Then the few white kids join in, get bullied, so they start behaving like the others. You can't talk to these children's parents either. They invariy are bigger, older versions of their children, lacking intelligence, sensitivity, maturity.

These kids are primarily middle eastern, paki or some white kids trying to be gangsters.

Yeah it's a culture thing and gets passed down from parents to kids. But a lot of people actually tolerates us when they grow up to be normal human beings. Sorry that you have to work with inmature pieces of shit everyday but that's how it works.
>T. South American

>Worst thing was a kid who had his laptop wallpaper being the gay guys hanging from that ISIS video
Dangerously based, that kid is going places

>high school boys are edgy
Imagine my shock lmao

>be gay kid in school
>relentlessly bullied by nigger and beaner kids
>go on Any Forums to vent
>see ur fuckin straight passing teacher bitching instead

Do you genuinely think these kids know what they're saying? Do you think they are deliberately trying to ostracize you? Or do you think they're kids doing what kids do: repeating what they hear other kids say like little parrots, with no real deeper understanding.

Grow the fuck up, egomaniac. Not everything is about (you).

Why is your shirt so big, dude? Almost wearing a dress, you tranny

Why are you looking like that? Trynna fuck me? Faggot?

Let me look up gay test online and see if I'll ever become a faggot.

Ey, I was looking at HER! I'm not no fucking homo!

Yo Mr. user that shirt you're wearing is kinda fire today no homo you feel me? So you pipin some shorty or what cus we ain't never heard you hooked up with a girl or nothing

>Worst thing was a kid who had his laptop wallpaper being the gay guys hanging from that ISIS video.
Most of the stuff you said is just kids being edgy, but this sounds like something that should be reported. If I did that in high school I'd likely get suspended.

I went to a majority black and hispanic highschool and there were a lot of openly gay flammers and even one gay french teacher who everyone liked. I think I heard a homophobic statement once or twice in between close knit friend groups but never loudly or publically. I don't know maybe it's because I'm a zoomer.
Oh I c. You're a bonger. yes there is no fix to your situation I'm afraid. You will probably be arrested for a hatecrime if you don't accept being stoned for sodomy, sorry user u_u

Attached: reminder.jpg (424x735, 145.82K)

Literally 95% of straight males talk like that lmao. Are your fee fees hurt?

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 60.54K)

Being able to compose something like this is an art

Teenage boys are subhuman

Lol, the shirt thing was from one kid to another.

School is survival of the fittest, natural selection of humans at its purest display, kinda like prison, or Any Forums, or work. You won't win every battle, hell you won't even win most of them, but it's important to stand your ground when you can.

Attached: 1652025724306.jpg (526x687, 27.52K)

I’m still playing the game. My retarded classmates are all poor and I periodically check on them to make sure I’ve ended up more successful.

At first I thought the legs with the socks belonged to the man and that was a floating demon head wearing a bunny hat

Hold on boys let me look up gay test online and see if I'm a faggot

Hey hey hey I was looking at her! Im not no fucking homo.

where is this image from and does it have a video attached to it?

I did that once a few years out of school, but a bunch of them were dead. It just made me sad and now I don’t look them up or have social media.

oh god don’t get my hopes up

dude that's a fucking guy

NOOOOOO BRO AM I GAY NOW??? WTF?????

lol Any Forums is no better

Blacks and spics are subhumans without empathy, we've been knowing

I'm not no fucking homo no cap fr but shawty could get it

Attached: FR-saTgXsAEwsSz.jpeg.jpg (1494x1080, 510.83K)

You could probably bring up the isis thing man

Remember user, the stronger the hate the gayer the boy. My bestfriend in highschool said he wants to kill all gays like Hitler did Jews in WW2 (based) when he clearly knows Im gay as fuck. And he was some pretty looking skinny long eyelash having twinker, he lost his virginity to this chick and detested her after sex saying how gross she was