How did those eunuchs managed to live so long when not having sex hormones is supposed to make your bones weak and fuck...

How did those eunuchs managed to live so long when not having sex hormones is supposed to make your bones weak and fuck you up?
I was considering perfoming DIY orchiectomy or other DIY way of permanently shutting down your balls so I won't have a the problem of getting T back when I become homeless, but I'm scared of my bones shattering in a thousand pieces after a while.

Attached: 1654100880548.png (747x723, 93.16K)

T is literally poison

god i wish i was a castrated boy instead of a trann yfreak

>How did those eunuchs managed to live so long when not having sex hormones is supposed to make your bones weak and fuck you up?

They were elite bureaucrats and never had to work on a field like 99% of the nale population comprised of peasants.

Does this answer your question?

fpbp
they were compared to other elite bureaucrats, did you not think the researchers didn't take your possibility into consideration?

weak bones only hurt you if you break the bone

>How did those eunuchs managed to live so long
Not getting murdered for one.

My guess would be prostate cancer and heart disease rates being lower? Osteoporosis doesn’t usually kill until you’re like 80.

yea so tldr, testosterone is literal poison that shortens your life span and literally no sex hormones is healthier for you than testosterone

>poison

Attached: 1569695231528.jpg (622x682, 106.48K)

>literally shortens your lifespan and is worse for you than no sex hormones
keep coping ayden

ayden?

It’s not impossible body would have produced more estrogen or something to compensate
Human brains are amazing at adapting
Also they probably became fat and there is estrogen in fat cells

go back tourist

this makes me want a bf

honestly I started questioning this a while ago, mostly because every pet I’ve ever had has had it’s reproductive organs snipped and they always seem fine.

Castrate everyone steady state economy, save the cum and let people inject T if they want

Attached: 3E95E59D-B880-4150-AF0F-220384845A4F.jpg (736x552, 98.66K)

Osteoporosis risk without sex hormones is incredibly exaggerated. It's just another way to justify transphobia and gatekeep transition.

I've seen people on reddit unironically claim you will literally imminently die from not having sex hormones.

You should have put rubber bands on your balls like I did. I had a blood clot stroke of one of my balls that I got taken out and later I smashed the other one.

Idk man I’d take living a year less (my eurofag country’s average) over being weak and effeminate for my entire life

take your pills alice

Not to mention losing all your sexual function and you actually lose your hair for some reason.

Eunuchs were not attractive twinks. Aging on no sex hormones is not attractive.