/repgen/ Repression General

QOTT: Do you use finasteride? If yes: Did you get any sides?

Attached: IMG_20220604_154707.jpg (2080x4539, 3.32M)

Can't tell if I'm just gaslighting myself into believing I have GD. Although I have had
AGP since I was about 12, it wasn't as bad as when I started lurking this board. Regarding qott, no I don't take fins but I think I gotta cause I'm undoubtedly in the first phase of balding.

i use fin. junk stopped working very well but honestly, that's a blessing

but what if I have been depressed and dissociating and all that stuff not because of the GD but because my life has been pretty stagnant and always feeling like I'm about to fail? like even on vacations I would imagine being a woman, or feel so depressed I would just stay in my room the whole day. but what if I'm just overthinking it retrospectively and its more that I was just facing stress during that time and the GD stuff was unrelated and extremely minor in comparison?

should I just wait until I start working and have a more stable situation to see if then I am still depressed and have the other issues? and only then after I am all set up, should I even consider starting to take hrt(or maybe just end it at that point)

I'm reading conflicting effects on the skin, some say it fucks it up some say it improves it.

So the urges diminish over time because of not using it?

don't use fin because i've had the same hairline since forever and i'm near 30. if i ever start balding i'm going pilkington mode.

I started recently and my depression went away instantly

doesn't it just block dht or something? were you balding and the relief from stopping it maybe helped?

Well my hairline is just the cherry ontop of everything else, maybe im delusional but even when i try to think bad thoughts it either switches to good one or just music

>literal bald niggas thinking of trooning out
Shieeet even I’m not that fucking crazy

Attached: 8432DF93-BE64-4DE5-8562-CE1FDCCBEC39.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Im andromaxxing

I'm not balding yet but seeing my dad scares me shitless

>thinking of trooning out
this is repgen

No I don't use anything, got pretty lucky with my hair so far
True

Attached: 1653292620952.jpg (575x552, 57.05K)

QOTT: Do you use finasteride?
yes
If yes: Did you get any sides?
no
but idk my depression is turbo charged but i don't think its the fin. the fin seems to help my mood its the masculinization and huge rframe that make me depressed

5.9'
18 inch shoulders
14.5 inch hips
Is it over?

Attached: imsureyoullpass.jpg (1561x1102, 616.71K)

Those measurements aren’t even possible on an adult female

Is that bald repper who "had tranny thoughts" and came out to friends and went to go to a therapist but then was "cured" still here?
I wanna know if you are still lurking out here or if you were really cured

>5'9(176)
>18.5" shoulders
>13 hips
Tbh i would transition if it wasn't for my terminal manface

>terminal manface
show us