Why are pooners like this?

Attached: poonah.png (596x863, 100.54K)

no no, he's right

he is right

the Canon answer is that anakin only survived becuase he used the life force of Padme. She didn't die of a broken heart lol

woman moment

>Oliver Darkshire
Aside from that goofy-ahh Victorian child name, he’s right.
Is it “canon” or is it an excuse after the fact?

of course an ftm would know all about misogyny

>woman fails to understand basic storytelling and character building
>this must be too misogynistic for my feeble female brain to understand, it's all the patriarchy's fault

Even if she had died of a heartbreak, that's an actual thing that happens in real live. Losing your will to live can actually kill you.

Woman-aligned trans men are women and man-aligned trans women are men. I don't care if a MTF misogynist is based; it's male-brained to be based

>retarded fan fiction written by a socially stunted manchild has badly written women in it
who on gods green earth could have ever seen this coming???

just admit that the prequels were stupid, it's hard, you loved them as a kid, I know, they still suck

how can I have a woman moment as a boymoder? checkmate

Their whole conception of manhood comes from anime. And not even the good anime. They literally have no awareness of the fact that real men don't behave like this. Any man would look at this and realise that this isn't "misogyny", it's just shit writing. The pooner on the other hand refuses to let go of her most powerful tool: the ability to play the victim and cry and complain until she gets what she wants. Even the femmiest of femboys don't act this way. This is a woman with a moustache.

The prequels were terrible, and Star Wars itself is also terrible, but episode 3 was one of the less mediocre SW films and Padme's death is both easy to understand and meaningful for her and Anakin's character arcs.

This hurt to read but this is true

Yo who the fuck is Padme

I guess what's always rankled me is that she just gave birth to two healthy twins. Is that not a reason to live?

[Citation Needed]
Not that I wouldn't believe it with george and then disney doing whatever the fuck they want.
It's still amazing that lucas was unaware of vibroblades despite him supposedly having it least SOME connection to/approval of extended universe stuff that heavily featured them.

Evian bottle jewish pedo chick

Attached: 1639091238207.jpg (640x516, 70.51K)

>basic storytelling and character building
>oh shit I forgot to think of a good way to kill off this character! Die in child birth? Of complications afterwords? Oh wait I know, she was just so sad she died! Women do that right?
I know you're probably just trolling but you're still an idiot.

bro what are those words

>this isn't "misogyny", it's just shit writing
It can be both.
Like jarjar binks is both bad writing and kinda racist as he's clearly heavily based on old minstrel show depictions of african americans.

This pooner is probably gonna die of a vague uterus emotional hysterical poonriod vagina vulva queef pussy snatch syndrome from getting upset over le heckin fandomerinos

shit like this in movies weirdly turns me on. what is my problem?

No, I'm pretty sure blacks don't have eyestalks.

It's so stupid to me because it's so unessesary. She was clearly having a difficult birth and going through immense stress as her lover and child of her children just want full fachist takeover ans tries to kill her. You could just say she passed away from the complications and strain, you could have obi wan there begging for her to hold on.
Clearly lucas just though that the "le broken heart" line was great writing and romance though. Thought he was fucking shakespeare writing his own romeo and juliet in space.

You know that's not what I meant and are just deflecting.

I bet he(?) would like Darths and Droids. In that version Padme was the one who got turned into Darth Vader and Anakin died, but his ghost was possessing Palpatine and making him go crazy.